No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^She said she'd talk to a shrink, not my parents. But she won't say anything now that she realises I know something about her. I'm not blackmailing her and don't plan on doing so, but I could and she knows it.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^But why would you not want to talk to a shrink?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I'm antisocial.

Comment

• ^No, you are not antisocial. If you were, you would be locked in some correction program for teenagers.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Maybe not. But I still don't want to see one.

Comment

• I agree with snake, you should do it

Comment

• I'll just go crawl back in to my hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  ^Maybe not. But I still don't want to see one.
                  It's not so bad

Comment

• ^Seeing one might help you out.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It can be worse than now, you should try to solve it.

Comment

• ^A lot of things might help me out, I'm just too much of a coward to try them.

Comment

• ^Coward? No. Stubburn? Definitly.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You can change it and be happy.

You have to do something.

Comment

• ^Well thanks. Eventually the stubbornness melts away. Depends what I'm arguing against.

Comment

• Crossed post again.
                                Maya, I can be happy, sometimes even for long periods of time but I always crash.

Comment

Working...
                                X