Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    i suppose that our winter would be more like summer though to Abendwind in Finland
    : D What are the temperatures over there then? I'm used to -30c, even -10c is pretty warm to me. But our summers can also be amazing, last summer we had +30c weathers..
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      Went to the Doctors, have been diagnosed with stress and anxiety. Like I really needed someone to tell me that.
      Did you decide to go or was your mother?

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      I've been given a list of help groups. Nearly laughed out loud when the doctor turned round and said "you need to conquer this or it will lead to depression and you don't want that"
      Bit fucking late for that. After she said that, my mum turned around and said she wasn't surprised and expected it. So she's known all this time - although she has no idea how bad - and has done fuck all to help.
      Not soon, but never too late. You can "conquer this", it doesn't matter how bad it is. Sometimes is difficult to admit certain things (i'm refering to your mum).

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      Sorry guys.....ignore me. I'm just ranting on about random shit. Ich muss zerstören.....
      It's Ok for me, i would like to see you are feeling better

Comment

I've been given a list of help groups. Nearly laughed out loud when the doctor turned round and said "you need to conquer this or it will lead to depression and you don't want that"
        Bit fucking late for that. After she said that, my mum turned around and said she wasn't surprised and expected it. So she's known all this time - although she has no idea how bad - and has done fuck all to help.
        You should at least give a try to the help groups. It might not work, but it is certainly better than do nothing at all. As for your mum, perhaps she will pull her head out of her ass now that she knows how bad it is... ?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• This is not face book but status is `totally pissed off`
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            : D What are the temperatures over there then? I'm used to -30c, even -10c is pretty warm to me. But our summers can also be amazing, last summer we had +30c weathers..
            +8 today and i am freezing brrrrrrr
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Did you decide to go or was your mother?
              Neither, had to go for different reasons.

@Snake I doubt it, she's still oblivious. But my dad is beginning to realise now. A person I thought I could trust is threatening to tell so it may come out anyway :/
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• RBF, why are you pissed off?

Comment

• Sorry for filling up the thread....but my cousin is pregnant so very happy right now

Comment

@Snake I doubt it, she's still oblivious. But my dad is beginning to realise now. A person I thought I could trust is threatening to tell so it may come out anyway :/
                    I don't think that such person is being a dick by threatening to tell them.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^She isn't. Which is the biggest problem.

Comment

• ^No, it would be a problem if she were a dick.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^But if she were then I could get pissed off but I can't because I know if she does it is for my own good.

Comment

• ^Then you can difuse the situation by simply going to your parents and talk about your problems.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^The giant smiley is back....

Somehow I doubt that would go smoothly.....

Comment

• ^do you think its going to be smoother if its your friend talking to them?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X