No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya did you send me a PM as one appeared in notifications then disappeared again?
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No... i have to write it, but haven't done yet :S

Comment

• Sorry @RBF, i was on several fronts... but the wait will be rewarded... as you can see, it's the longest i ever write you.

Comment

• RBF, what's the weather like near you?
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            RBF, what's the weather like near you?
            Its freeeeeeezing, what about Wales?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• This is a weird week here, tuesday and thursday are non-working-days and friday it's a "Because i'm worth it day" for schools, so we don't know if today it's monday or friday.

Comment

• The pavements were quite icy this morning. I suppose it will be worse by the time I leave today.

Comment

• It's quite cold here too. Tomorrow we'll probably get more snow again! : ) And no school until Wednesday, which is great.

Today it feels quite Christmasy, we're making good food and Christmas decoration is up. And tomorrow is Finland's Independence Day so we're all feeling quite patriotic haha.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    And tomorrow is Finland's Independence Day so we're all feeling quite patriotic haha.
                    Here we celebrate Spanish Constitution's day.

Comment

• ^ That's cool!
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Its freeeeeeezing, what about Wales?
                        Pretty cold, but not icy.

Went to the Doctors, have been diagnosed with stress and anxiety. Like I really needed someone to tell me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Pretty cold, but not icy.

Went to the Doctors, have been diagnosed with stress and anxiety. Like I really needed someone to tell me that.
                          I am really sorry to hear that CW, i am one of the worlds worst worriers, its usually over trivial things but i always think negative thoughts which is not a good thing.
                          Has the doctor suggested anything to get you through this stressful time or fobbed you off with pills?
                          I do really hope that you will be ok as i know we all worry about you here but none of us can really help

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            The pavements were quite icy this morning. I suppose it will be worse by the time I leave today.
                            I think winter has finally arrived in England, it was so cold when i left for work this morning at 6.15, it was really icy and the wind was freezing, must be worse in Birmingham as further north.... i suppose that our winter would be more like summer though to Abendwind in Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I am really sorry to hear that CW, i am one of the worlds worst worriers, its usually over trivial things but i always think negative thoughts which is not a good thing.
                              Has the doctor suggested anything to get you through this stressful time or fobbed you off with pills?
                              I do really hope that you will be ok as i know we all worry about you here but none of us can really help
                              I've been given a list of help groups. Nearly laughed out loud when the doctor turned round and said "you need to conquer this or it will lead to depression and you don't want that"
                              Bit fucking late for that. After she said that, my mum turned around and said she wasn't surprised and expected it. So she's known all this time - although she has no idea how bad - and has done fuck all to help.

Comment

• Sorry guys.....ignore me. I'm just ranting on about random shit. Ich muss zerstören.....

Comment

Working...
                                X