• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Got to leave now, hopefully I'll be online tomorrow
    Good night, see you in the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Ah sorry, i was thinking about other thing....

Yes, it's friday. But I'm looking forward lunch.
      Is it a special lunch date?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yeah. Tomorrow i will meet old work mates, one of them lives in Pamplona (It's known for San Fermin) so it's very special. He will scold me because i didn't call him this year, we spend a lot of time each time we talk. But it will be great, really don't know if i will be online because we only know when we begin but never when finish, maybe it will be like yesterday or even later or not, it's imposible to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Yeah. Tomorrow i will meet old work mates, one of them lives in Pamplona (It's known for San Fermin) so it's very special. He will scold me because i didn't call him this year, we spend a lot of time each time we talk. But it will be great, really don't know if i will be online because we only know when we begin but never when finish, maybe it will be like yesterday or even later or not, it's imposible to know.
          That is great news, there is nothing better than catching up with friends, i really hope you have a great time and will be thinking of you. I know what you mean about starting but never finishing, i am meeting a friend after work on Sunday, we used to be neighbors but do not catch up very often, he is from the middle east and he always cooks me wonderful food.It will be a late one i think. I hope lunch comes quickly for you.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I have a lot of things to do tomorrow morning, but i have to be early because we will be 11 and i want him at my side. Last year we met before, tomorrow i will try to do the same, i have met some of them two weeks ago and others more than two years ago. I'm going to send him an SMS, maybe he's sleeping now.

Comment

• I hope you get your reply to SMS, if sleeping then maybe not, i always keep my phone on 24/7 and often wake up to phone call or message.
              I am having one more coffee while waiting for something then sleep for me as up at 5am for work.

Comment

• He had replied.. and had mention a mutual scolding, He had forgotten he called last two times

Comment

• He he

I will be logging off shortly Maya as early rise for me.

I hope you have a wonderful lunch tomorrow and enjoy the company, if i do not see you here then i hope you have a great weekend and will speak very soon.
                  Love and hugs

Comment

• You should be in bed now....

I hope it will be a great lunch, dinner, etc. Je, je, je but maybe it ends at 6 pm ... Enjoy your weekend, your girls and hope to meet you soon.
                    Love and kisses,

Maya

Comment

• Being really naughty and posting at work, all managers in a meeting so thought i would put in a sneaky one. Just thought i would say that going to party tomorrow as snow white ( i wonder where i got that idea )

Comment

• Can't imagine where the snow white idea came from
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Just thought i would say that going to party tomorrow as snow white ( i wonder where i got that idea )
                          I can guess that..

TGIF! Finally it's weekend. : ) Today I'll watch some movies and tomorrow it's party time! Exactly what I need right now. What is everyone else doing this weekend?
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks Snake, that's kind of you to say that.
                            It would be great to meet up at the R+ gig. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• @abendwind, I'm working again :')

AIH and Snake, would you mind meeting at the gig?
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                I can guess that..

TGIF! Finally it's weekend. : ) Today I'll watch some movies and tomorrow it's party time! Exactly what I need right now. What is everyone else doing this weekend?
                                I am also working weekend, all day saturday and 12 till 7 sunday, as i already mentioned going to a 30th birthday party tomorrow evening which should be fun...

@AIH
                                Thanks for good wishes about the new arrival, she is gorgeous Also wanted to say that my daughter has two cats so she would be very interested in your kitten story.

Comment

Working...
                                X