• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Weak in what way?
    Can't say No

Comment

• That is me as well, im just a girl who cant say no as the song goes .....
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maybe not talking about the same

Comment

• Oh, I get you.

I'm covered in bruises, only know where one of them came from :/
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Maybe not you will have to enlighten me on that one, i may not be talking about the obvious !!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Are you talking to me or Maya? My head really is not with it today......

Comment

• Three way conversation i think lol.

Was talking about what Maya cant say no too

Comment

Oh, I get you.

Now i am talking to you, maybe they all came from the same source ?

Comment

• It's just a bit confusing :')

Comment

What have you been doing? ^^

Comment

• @RBF, they're not from the same source, some are older than others. I know the one on my knee is from (accidently) stabbing myself with the pointy bit at the end of an umbrella....

Comment

@RBF, they're not from the same source, some are older than others. I know the one on my knee is from (accidently) stabbing myself with the pointy bit at the end of an umbrella....
                          Glad to hear it was an accident, hope things are improving for you in that way

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Glad to hear it was an accident, hope things are improving for you in that way
                            Um, not really. If anything they are getting worse. But stabbing myself with umbrellas isn't really my kind of thing.

Comment

• Got to leave now, hopefully I'll be online tomorrow

Comment

• Really sorry to hear that, it must be a very hard thing to control, i do hope you will be ok, my daughters friend ended up in hospital for weeks when she was 17 and used to do the same thing to herself. The good news is she is fine now and managed to control it, i think it frightened her into stopping when she got the blood poisining.

Comment

Working...
                                X