No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Quite possibly. What are you using to log on now?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Other, i 've got some...

Comment

• Back up is always good...

Comment

• In this case..... is vital

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            ^It's pathetic and shitty. No-one will die if you use the quote button.

Glad you feel good about the exam =)
            Won't find out my official German level until next August 2013, but finding out my expected grade tomorrow.
            Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about it, but you know, it's OK. I'm not going to make a huge deal out of it, especially since that's the only problem I've had there. The people are friendly and very inviting.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            That's fucking stupid.

What did the admin answer you?
            Well, I explained to her my thinking (in the nicest way possible). She explained to me why they do it that way, but she did so in the nicest way possible. I think she responded in a highly professional manner. You give a little, and you get a little back.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            This news isn't as good as RBF's but two weeks ago I took in an abandoned 6 week old kitten. The original owner wouldn't even let the poor thing in the house, and it's been fucking freezing here!

He was probably glad to have gotten rid of the kitten but maybe he isn't as pleased with the art work my door key did to the bonnett of his car. I don't know how much that will cost to repair, but I'm sure the slogan "I'm a cunt", (in nice big letters), isn't something he will want to drive around with for too long.

Anyway, I've named her Weinacht because as far as I'm concerned she's been sent as a christmas present for me seeing as I couldn't afford to go to Germany this year, but I call her Whinny for short. She is a little fucker who is into everything but she's beautiful so I put up with it. My other two cats aren't too pleased with the new arrival but they are getting used to her.

As I, said, not as gret as RBF's news (congratulations love), but still worth reporting.
            Congratulations on the adoption of your cat! I don't think I would've done that to the guy's car, though..

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              The results came back, they were negative =D
              Thats great news CW, my cousin is suffering cancer at the moment, it started in her breast and spread to her lung and its now in her bones, its a horrible desease and i am so glad your friends mum is ok
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

@RBF Sorry, I'm late.
                That is no problem, my shift work is pretty shitty at times and never know when i will be here.

Hope you have had a good day
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Thats great news CW, my cousin is suffering cancer at the moment, it started in her breast and spread to her lung and its now in her bones, its a horrible desease and i am so glad your friends mum is ok
                  It's awful, so glad she's ok. Especially seen as my friend is in the same boat as me as far as mental health is concerned :/

Comment

• Hey CW good to see you here we dont get the chance to chat that often.

It must be good to have a friend who shares your problems, it must be good to help each other through difficult times !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      That is no problem, my shift work is pretty shitty at times and never know when i will be here.

Hope you have had a good day
                      I had an unexpected call and i'm weak.... so when i arrived home you were sleeping.

Yes, not as good as tomorrow. But not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        I had an unexpected call and i'm weak.... so when i arrived home you were sleeping.

Yes, not as good as tomorrow. But not bad.
                        We are all weak Maya, me most of all i think

Ah tomorrow is Friday i think i know where you are coming from lol!!

Comment

• Don't think so.... for some things i'm weak, believe me

No you are wrong.

Comment

• OK but i bet that helps your day to be a good one as well

Comment

• Weak in what way?

It can help sometimes, but other times it's hard to say anything because it feels like you're causing more stress for them :/

Comment

• Ah sorry, i was thinking about other thing....

Yes, it's friday. But I'm looking forward lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X