Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
    OK, guys. Please tell me what you think of this.

In my short time in being a Rosenrot member, I've been PMed three times by the admin to please not use the quote function when something is on the same page. I don't have a problem with this; I'm merely confused as to why that forum is the only forum in any of the forums I've ever been a member of that has had this rule. I'm sorry that I use the function that you have available instead of using arrows and @ signs. Can you really expect me to remember, though, when no other forum has a problem with me doing that? At any rate, while I understand why you'd used arrows for posts right above yours, if your post is at the bottom of the page and the post you want to quote is at the top of the page, it's just a whole lot easier to use the quote function than to be @So-and-so or use a stupid amount of arrows. -sigh-
    That's fucking stupid.

What did the admin answer you?

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      One of my closest friends is finding out today whether or not her mum has cancer. Desperately hoping for the test to come back negative
      I hope it too. I'm crossing fingers

Comment

• This news isn't as good as RBF's but two weeks ago I took in an abandoned 6 week old kitten. The original owner wouldn't even let the poor thing in the house, and it's been fucking freezing here!

He was probably glad to have gotten rid of the kitten but maybe he isn't as pleased with the art work my door key did to the bonnett of his car. I don't know how much that will cost to repair, but I'm sure the slogan "I'm a cunt", (in nice big letters), isn't something he will want to drive around with for too long.

Anyway, I've named her Weinacht because as far as I'm concerned she's been sent as a christmas present for me seeing as I couldn't afford to go to Germany this year, but I call her Whinny for short. She is a little fucker who is into everything but she's beautiful so I put up with it. My other two cats aren't too pleased with the new arrival but they are getting used to her.

As I, said, not as gret as RBF's news (congratulations love), but still worth reporting.

Comment

• CW. I'm hoping for the best news for you.

Comment

• ^I actually like your news better than RGB. Congratulations on adopting the kitten and fucking up that asshole's car. You just earned my respect, and I want to meet you at Birmingham and shake your hand.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              This news isn't as good as RBF's but two weeks ago I took in an abandoned 6 week old kitten. The original owner wouldn't even let the poor thing in the house, and it's been fucking freezing here!

He was probably glad to have gotten rid of the kitten but maybe he isn't as pleased with the art work my door key did to the bonnett of his car. I don't know how much that will cost to repair, but I'm sure the slogan "I'm a cunt", (in nice big letters), isn't something he will want to drive around with for too long.

Anyway, I've named her Weinacht because as far as I'm concerned she's been sent as a christmas present for me seeing as I couldn't afford to go to Germany this year, but I call her Whinny for short. She is a little fucker who is into everything but she's beautiful so I put up with it. My other two cats aren't too pleased with the new arrival but they are getting used to her.

As I, said, not as gret as RBF's news (congratulations love), but still worth reporting.
              Congratulations AiH great news!!!!

You should have taken a photo of your art work and post it here, sure he isn't pleased with it. A fucking asshole use his door key on my car's trunk, without that message of course and i was pissed off, if such a message was written ...

Comment

• Some things just have to be done. Hope the bastard has to wait awhile before getting rid of it.

My mate is still waiting in the hospital for her mum's results :/
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hope it will be good news CW.

Comment

• Shit!!!!

My pc suddenly switched off and now is totally KO. Tomorrow i will have to take a look....

Comment

• The results came back, they were negative =D

Comment

• Good news !!!!!!

Comment

• So happy for her at the moment

That's strange about your computer though :-o

Comment

• Why is strange?

Comment

• ^If it just turned off randomly

Comment

• Never switch on again, it's KO. I think it's a problem with the power supply.

Comment

Working...
                                X