Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Don't fuck up your sleep pattern. Not even for this thread.
    Can't imagine a more important reason.

Comment

• Sounds a bit boring like you said What's the temperature there at this time of year? I've never visited Spain in wintertime, only in summer.
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Except for meeting my friend, it sucks. The temperature? Well it depends of the part of Spain, in Madrid between 2 and 15 ºC in the morning is cold but after it's not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
          I've never written anything to this thread (don't know why) and now I'm bored so I just read this thread about 50 pages...interesting conversation here at some points, I must say
          You really should come here to this thread more often! : D

Originally posted by RZK View Post
          And here it hasn't been any snow yet...Abendwind lives way up north than I do...Here it's all the time about +7c, and raining.
          Not so much norther than you, I think. : o But not very close either.

Waking up at 5:00 am isn't my thing.. I'm now going to Helsinki for the day so you won't see me here until late evening. : ) Good day everyone!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• My music content exam is tomorrow. EEEEEK. D: I have to pass it or I can't student teach.

On a positive note, my concert tonight went well.

Comment

• ^Good luck!

The strike means I have a day off. Missing a German lesson, actually quite pissed about that :/
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Waking up at 5:00 am isn't my thing.. I'm now going to Helsinki for the day so you won't see me here until late evening. : ) Good day everyone!
                5:00 .... I prefer going to bed at that time. Good day for you!!!

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                My music content exam is tomorrow. EEEEEK. D: I have to pass it or I can't student teach.

On a positive note, my concert tonight went well.
                Congratulations for your concert and good luck tomorrow

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                The strike means I have a day off. Missing a German lesson, actually quite pissed about that :/
                Day off No german lesson Hope you have fun today.

Comment

• My exam went better than I expected. I feel better about it than I thought I would. We'll see what happens. I should get the results within a week.

Comment

• Good news, I hope you get the results you need. A week .... a long time for such an important thing.

So you have finished.. then you can rest

Comment

• Ehhh. It is what it is. As long as I pass.

Comment

• Its really eerie in my flat its very windy outside and the trees are making strange shapes against the windows, i am alone and very very scared lol!!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF Sorry, I'm late.

Comment

• OK, guys. Please tell me what you think of this.

In my short time in being a Rosenrot member, I've been PMed three times by the admin to please not use the quote function when something is on the same page. I don't have a problem with this; I'm merely confused as to why that forum is the only forum in any of the forums I've ever been a member of that has had this rule. I'm sorry that I use the function that you have available instead of using arrows and @ signs. Can you really expect me to remember, though, when no other forum has a problem with me doing that? At any rate, while I understand why you'd used arrows for posts right above yours, if your post is at the bottom of the page and the post you want to quote is at the top of the page, it's just a whole lot easier to use the quote function than to be @So-and-so or use a stupid amount of arrows. -sigh-

Comment

• ^It's pathetic and shitty. No-one will die if you use the quote button.

Glad you feel good about the exam =)
                              Won't find out my official German level until next August 2013, but finding out my expected grade tomorrow.

Comment

• One of my closest friends is finding out today whether or not her mum has cancer. Desperately hoping for the test to come back negative

Comment

Working...
                                X