No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should post us a picture and let us decide lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I can't be bother to scan the photo.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• OK we will take your word for it.

Just as well you do not live in England, teachers strike here tomorrow so millions of children swarming the streets, glad its my day off.
        Just going off subject for a minute one of our lifeguards got sacked last week for punching an unruly kid !!
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          OK we will take your word for it.
          Not we, you.... I will believe it if i see the pic.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Just as well you do not live in England, teachers strike here tomorrow so millions of children swarming the streets, glad its my day off. Just going off subject for a minute one of our lifeguards got sacked last week for punching an unruly kid !!
          Buf, strikes everywhere

Comment

• Its a strike that could involve me as its the local government striking for better pay, the leisure centre i work at is council run so some of our staff are also striking.
            We have not had a pay increase for two years and i think it will be another two before we see another pay rise

Comment

• In Spain they decreased the salaries of civil servants and they are talking about a new one. But they continue spending money in bullshit...
              Last edited by Maya; 11-30-2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: missing d

Comment

• ^You could replace "Spain" by "Portugal" in that fraze, and it would still be true.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I so agree, i have not mentioned but Worthing council are spending £18 million pounds on a new pool and fitness centre to replace the old one, it is crazy. The council tax continues to rise each year to pay for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^You could replace "Spain" by "Portugal" in that fraze, and it would still be true.
                    In Spain and Portugal they decreased the salaries of civil servants and they are talking about a new one. But they continue spending money in bullshit...

or

In the iberian peninsula they decreased the salaries of civil servants and they are talking about a new one. But they continue spending money in bullshit...

Estamos jodidos

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I so agree, i have not mentioned but Worthing council are spending £18 million pounds on a new pool and fitness centre to replace the old one, it is crazy. The council tax continues to rise each year to pay for this.
                      Don't make me talk about our beloved mayor ... we called him the Pharaoh

Comment

• Sounds a good name to me, our countries may be far away but the same in many ways when it comes to local government.

Comment

• I think we are the worst....

Comment

• Possibly but i think we all think our countries are the worst.

If you could chose anywhere at all in the world to live where would it be?

Comment

• Of course Spain

Comment

• I didn't know until i went abroad... we have lots of crap, but nowhere as here

Comment

Working...
                                X