X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations RBF
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Thanks CW, it is a weird but wonderful feeling, its like having your own children all over again but without the hard work and sleepless nights
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        I don't intend on becoming a father.
        Was just thinking, having been around a lovely baby over the last couple of days i would not mind another one if you change your mind
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Gonna go make a coffee now, thought i would make that boring statement .........

Comment

• Mine is worse, have some homework.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Was just thinking, having been around a lovely baby over the last couple of days i would not mind another one if you change your mind
              I don't I will ever change my mind.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Never is a long time, also i would rather have a R+ fan for my babies daddy so if you change your mind just shout

Comment

• ^I don't have a problem in making you a baby, as long as you take care of it on your own and don't expect me to educate it, or even pay for its education.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Skinflint lol!!

You would change your mind when you saw it of that i am sure, you would no longer be a baby hater !!

Comment

• ^You're right, I wouldn't be a baby hater anymore; I would become a baby killer.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ahhhh thats harsh, why do you think that is????

Comment

• ^Because I hate babies.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• This coffee is making me hot, will have to turn the heating down i think.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^Because I hate babies.
                              Why? you must have a reason, you were one once and i bet you were cute!!

Comment

• ^True, my mum always brags about how theirs friends told her that I was the most cute baby they have ever seen.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X