No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some it might be weird to think that a band member leaving would 'hurt' this much. It actually does. :0
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I thought that ... but now is different when i knew i wasn't going to go to a R+ gig this year, i cried

Not so important , but....

Yours it's worse, so I understand....

Edit:Have to go now, i'll find something for you later. A big hug

Comment

• I'm surprised I haven't cried because I maybe won't be able to go to a concert. I think I will drop some tears when 15. February comes and I'm home.

Hasta luego. : ) x
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Alexie is such a nice name! : )

I'm sad. Imagine that feeling when you go to a computer, start to read the news and first thing you see is an article which says that the guitarist of your another favorite band along Rammstein has decided to quit. : ) Looove that feeling.. It ruined my day and now I've been so grumpy since I came home from school.
          Yes it is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Snake if you saw her you may change your mind about hating babies she is gorgeous.
          Abendwind what have i missed, who has quit and from what band, sorry bit out of touch?
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I don't think I would
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thomas Bredahl from Volbeat. No one could replace him.

Comment

• You never know stranger things have happened, you will change your mind maybe when you become a daddy
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Thomas Bredahl from Volbeat. No one could replace him.
                  I am really sorry to hear that, i cannot imagine how i would feel if Richard left Rammstein, i know when those rumours were going around when he formed Emigrate i was devestated but luckily it was only rumour.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    You never know stranger things have happened, you will change your mind maybe when you become a daddy
                    I don't intend on becoming a father.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I am really sorry to hear that, i cannot imagine how i would feel if Richard left Rammstein, i know when those rumours were going around when he formed Emigrate i was devestated but luckily it was only rumour.
                      Yeah. Thank God it was just a rumour, I couldn't imagine Rammstein without Richard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        You never know what the future may hold, if we did we would proberbly all kill ourselves lol!!

Comment

Yeah. Thank God it was just a rumour, I couldn't imagine Rammstein without Richard!
                          Well you would know my reaction to that. Anyway when you have a love of a band and one of there members leaves, only people who have a love of music knows how that feels.
                          I hope you will be ok xx

Comment

• ^ Couldn't have said it with better words, I agree. And yes, I will. : ) xx

Oh great. After posting this I switched the tv channel to a music video channel of ours and next video was one Volbeat's. How amazing, really my luck. D:
                            Last edited by abendwind; 11-29-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised I haven't cried because I maybe won't be able to go to a concert. I think I will drop some tears when 15. February comes and I'm home.

Hasta luego. : ) x
                              I hope not, maybe on 15th february you'll have your ticket. I felt miserable after for have been crying for such a thing, it's only a gig, but i couldn't control myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                Sometimes there are surprises

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                You never know what the future may hold, if we did we would proberbly all kill ourselves lol!!
                                How drastic...

Comment

Working...
                                X