X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was not anything......

OK, so not your night

Comment

• ^I was my night, just not anybody elses night.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I got it... then a good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Hi, i've missed you too.

Hope you enjoy it. If after there's a party, have fun!
          MAYA.

Yeah, I think it'll be fine. As sad as I might be for it to be over, I'll be equally as glad to move on with college and life, y'know? It's a good thing. My parents plan on seeing me, too, so that'll be nice.

Comment

• Missed you too Abendstern! : ) Good to see you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry for the Caps but I'm so happy for RBF right now! Just read on Facebook that her daughter gave birth yesterday! : )
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Missed you too Abendstern! : ) Good to see you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry for the Caps but I'm so happy for RBF right now! Just read on Facebook that her daughter gave birth yesterday! : )
              Yes its official i am a grandmother My beautiful daughter had my beautiful grand daughter at 14.44 yesterday afternoon, she is to be called Alexie Faith, mum and baby doing well, i held her for over an hour at the hospital and she was so calm.
              What a wonderful early christmas present
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Yes its official i am a grandmother My beautiful daughter had my beautiful grand daughter at 14.44 yesterday afternoon, she is to be called Alexie Faith, mum and baby doing well, i held her for over an hour at the hospital and she was so calm.
                What a wonderful early christmas present
                Grandma!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                  MAYA.

Yeah, I think it'll be fine. As sad as I might be for it to be over, I'll be equally as glad to move on with college and life, y'know? It's a good thing. My parents plan on seeing me, too, so that'll be nice.
                  Life means changes, sometimes it's sad but necessary. Good luck tonight and hope you enjoy a lot.

Comment

• I assume that you are now going to become ALEXIES BIGGSEST FAN
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      I assume that you are now going to become ALEXIES BIGGSEST FAN
                      It couldn't been otherwise

Comment

• I think it will take a lot of beating, i think Trudy Moz and myself will be top of the list on being ABF lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi ABF!!!!

Comment

• Of course, now you're here and i have to go.... Sorry about sunday, i was in so a very bad mood that i didn't want to risk having a great outburst here and when i calmed down and came you weren't here. We have been crossing all time. I imagine how happy you are now.... congratulations!!!

Comment

• Alexie is such a nice name! : )

I'm sad. Imagine that feeling when you go to a computer, start to read the news and first thing you see is an article which says that the guitarist of your another favorite band along Rammstein has decided to quit. : ) Looove that feeling.. It ruined my day and now I've been so grumpy since I came home from school.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                I'm sad. Imagine that feeling when you go to a computer, start to read the news and first thing you see is an article which says that the guitarist of your another favorite band along Rammstein has decided to quit. : ) Looove that feeling.. It ruined my day and now I've been so grumpy since I came home from school.
                                I'm really sorry. you should Cheer up!!!

I'll try to find something for you....

Comment

Working...
                                X