No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ RBF, have you thought of ordering a dress or buying something from a store near you? There are great web sites where you can order fancy dresses. : ) I have also searched for a fancy dress for my 'penkkarit' on February.

Now I really have to go to bed, I have to get up in 6 hours. :s Will talk to you tomorrow!! Good night. : ) x

Snake, I hope you dream of babies.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I hope you dream with murderous babies.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Now that's scary! I will tell you tomorrow if your wish came true..
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Goodnight Abendwind, speak soon XX
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Still no baby, 4 days overdue now
            Not much

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Me too, the only problem is i am about to start a week of late shifts which mean i will be at work during hospital visiting time, i have told my daughter she has to give birth on Wednesday as thats my day off
            Tuesday night would be a great moment.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Nothing like a good party. i will be attending a 30th next week, its a fancy dress and i am useless at thinking of a theme, its supposed to be childrens cartoon characters any ideas?????
            Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^Go dressed as Batman
            Batgirl.jpg

It's an option, of course as batgirl, but probably you should go to a store and look what they've got. You can look for mine, too.

Really interesting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Really interesting....
              Indeed. Heres more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-mo...-about-babies/
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• This has really funny parts, i have laughed.

Comment

• Good morning everybody. We got snow again!! This time there's a lot more of it. : ) And the sun is also shining so I'm feeling amazing.

Snake, sorry to disappoint you but I did not dream of murderous babies. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Good morning everybody. We got snow again!! This time there's a lot more of it. : ) And the sun is also shining so I'm feeling amazing.
                    Good morning, snow sounds great, i'm not ready for this cold... but i would like if it begins to snow, brrrrr.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Snake, sorry to disappoint you but I did not dream of murderous babies. Better luck next time.
                    I was waiting for your scary story.

Comment

• It was nice to come from school by bike when there's so much snow. But it's raining snow again so it looked great!

Ha-ha. Sorry to disappoint you too. I hardly ever see nightmares whatsoever.

Comment

• By bike????? wow

Maybe tonight.....

I'm doing my english homework. It's boring.

Comment

• Yes I always go to school either on foot or by bike.

Thankfully I haven't got so much homework to do, just translating a new chapter from English to Finnish and then some Swedish exercises.

Comment

• It's Ok...

This weekend i haven't done them, and now i'm a little stressed because this afternoon there's a chat about english Taboo Words and i want to assist, the note about the possibility of being offended is forcing me to go. So i have to finish before 6.

Comment

• Murderous babies......I've missed a lot.
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^ As have I.

Speaking of which. Hello! I have missed you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X