Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no baby, 4 days overdue now
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      We 'officially' put those up today since it's exactly 4 weeks to Christmas. God this year has gone by so fast.
      Yes this year has flown by, seems last christmas has only just happened.

Worthing had there lights switched on at weekend, they look soooo pretty
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• That must be quite frustrating, for both you and your daughter! But it's not that much longer now, I'm confident about that. I'm excited!

Time really flies fast!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Me too, the only problem is i am about to start a week of late shifts which mean i will be at work during hospital visiting time, i have told my daughter she has to give birth on Wednesday as thats my day off

Comment

• Oh that's bad luck. I hope she obeys your command!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Ah bless her, she is getting really fed up now, my son-in-law is hoping soon as he gets two weeks off from work!!

Comment

• I can imagine how she's feeling. :/ But I hope she knows that all that waiting will be over soon, and then she can see that it was all worth it when she has that little baby lying on her chest. : )

Comment

• I hate babies.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• One of the exciting bits for me is finding out the name they have chosen, because we all know its a girl they have kept her name a secret.

How was your weekend away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      I hate babies.
                      : DDDD Why is that? Babies are adorable.

RBF, it was great. I was happy to see two of my little brothers again. : ) How was your weekend?

Comment

• ^ http://www.cracked.com/article_18404...apable-of.html
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• My weekend was great thanks, shopping saturday, party in the evening for my friends birthday and family day today

Oh and a win for Chelsea on Saturday !!

Comment

• Snake, I didn't read the whole article but babies are still adorable. I'm sure RBF is in this with me!

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to next Saturday when I get to party!

Comment

• Nothing like a good party. i will be attending a 30th next week, its a fancy dress and i am useless at thinking of a theme, its supposed to be childrens cartoon characters any ideas?????

Comment

• ^Go dressed as Batman

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X