Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    In work again all weekend with no computer.
    Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    I'm not able to be here until Sunday evening, so I wish you all a great weekend! : )
    This weekend the forum will be quiet....

Comment

• ^Too quiet :/ I'll have a couple of hours free in the mornings and nights though....
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I expect you all kmow by now but i have been in trouble at work today for using the forum, a shit of a fellow receptionist reported me to a dickhead manager, i was told if he see`s me on it again we will lose our internet access.
        I would not mind but i only post between customers and everyone does it. Anyway the other manager is also my friend so she has said there will be no problem when she is the duty manager so not all bad.
        Just thought i would get that off my chest .......
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi RBF,

Nice to see you here again. We talked about it before so not going to repeat.

How was your afternoon?

Comment

• Once i finished work it was good, went over to Brighton to see my son, he works nights and do not get to see him very often.

How about you?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Brighton... i have great memories of that place.
              So you have enjoyed the afternoon.

Has been hell.

What about your daughter?

Comment

• Yes i remember you saying you had been to Brighton, it is a very cosmopolitan city, my son and his girlfriend love it.

Why hell or should i not ask?

My daughter is still waiting.... i hope its the weekend as i am off work until Monday

Comment

• Nothing important, don't worry and that's going to change right now.

Night has just began and i'm leaving now....

Hope everything will be ok. (quick and easy)

Well this weekend i'm not going to be online as much as I use to, but i'm sure we'll meet here.

Good weekend. Kisses

Comment

• ^Seya. Have a nice date.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Bye Maya, i will also not be here much until sunday, out all day tomorrow and party for my friends birthday in the evening so have a great weekend and speak soon,
                      Cyber hugs xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        ^Seya. Have a nice date.
                        How come you are not out on a date on a friday night or does that come later

Comment

• ^I'm too awesome for friday nights.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• What night is `date` night for you then?

Comment

• ^Monday Night.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thats a weird night for dating lol!!
                                Is Monday Portugals wild night of the week when all the awesome guys are out

Comment

Working...
                                X