No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempted to steal the chocolate biscuits from my mother.....
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^If you are ok with getting obese and ugly, then go for it
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Harsh but true.
        Given up on the idea, somehow pulled all the muscles in my back...I have yet to master the art of hobbling gracefully or discreetly.

Comment

• Being kicked off the computer. Night people -_-

Comment

• ^Night. Dream with chocolate.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^Night. Dream with chocolate.
              That's a dream.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              ...... while was waiting for my friend. He was still sleeping at 12, so when another one called me I went to meet him (of course, he got up and called me and was really surprised because i have gone... men) .......
              Better late than never... he's here. Good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                I've heard it, I think it's pretty amazing

Thanks guys, so happy at the moment, had results back from various unofficial tests and it turns out I'm doing better than I thought which is always a bonus. Had an A+ in biology.....
                Great! : )

HAHA. Three pages of new posts during the night? You go guys!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Morning Abendwind. its 7.13am here and i am at work until 3.30, the weather is horrible, wet cold and windy.

How is it in Finland?
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Good morning. : ) I just came to school, here it's 9:16 am. It's okay, the weather sucks again. Rainy and windy hrr.. But I'm happy because I only have three hours of school today!

How's UK? : )
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Only three hours that sounds good, then the weekend to have fun i hope!

UK is ok, i am not happy this time of year, its still dark and gets dark again at 4pm.
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I know the feeling. This darkness makes me feel depressed in some way.

What are you going to do on weekend? I'm heading to my dad's place, a weekend without computers..

Comment

• In big trouble at work, have been told i cannot use the forum in work time.

See you all later..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^Night. Dream with chocolate.
                            I had a dream about a beach party ending in a massacre. No chocolate involved.

It's 7:37am and I'm getting ready for just over 6 hours of school.
                            In work again all weekend with no computer.
                            RBF, that's crap....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              In big trouble at work, have been told i cannot use the forum in work time.
                              That sounds bad..

I'm not able to be here until Sunday evening, so I wish you all a great weekend! : )

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                In big trouble at work, have been told i cannot use the forum in work time.

See you all later..........
                                Vaya puta mierda

Comment

Working...
                                X