X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you don't .....

Coffee is great and if it's Nexpresso.... mmmmm

Comment

• ^Well, I guess that is definitly the best of all those evils.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• "RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          So, you don't .....

Coffee is great and if it's Nexpresso.... mmmmm
          Nope, I'm innocent Although other things I do are probably worse for me than those....

You and RBF could post messages on each others profiles if you're not talking about anything that you don't want to be seen by others. Just a back-up suggestion
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            You and RBF could post messages on each others profiles if you're not talking about anything that you don't want to be seen by others. Just a back-up suggestion
            Haven't used, maybe next time. So if i write there, she'll receive an email.... next over quota for sure

Comment

• aaaaaaaaahhhhhh
              I have received a message from BC, my british weekend will be on 10-11th december, too early. MIERDA

Comment

• All cleared Maya
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Or you could exchange email addresses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    aaaaaaaaahhhhhh
                    I have received a message from BC, my british weekend will be on 10-11th december, too early. MIERDA
                    British weekend?

Comment

Or you could exchange email addresses?
                      We did ..... :P

Comment

British weekend?
                        On 10th i've got the writing part, i knew that.

We didn't know the date of the speaking, and all of us have received the same SMS not very clear talking about 11th schedule. Without more details.

So British weekend....

Comment

• Maya has exeeded her stored messages blah blah .......
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Ah, I get you I think I have an English assessment around that time...a bit earlier though.

Comment

• Crossed post....isn't there a delete button

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Maya has exeeded her stored messages blah blah .......
                                Cleared, first time, I always look
                                ...and i received an email. So now i know it isn't necessary to post it.

You never told me...

Comment

Working...
                                X