No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you say that is very typical behaviour for a man...

I am glad that you got some sleep, i think there comes a time when the body says ok thats it lets shut down now, it tells you its time to catch up with lost sleep.
    I slept much better also, not so much coughing, think the red wine may have helped lol!!

Enjoy your lunch and your afternoon
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Found out I'm either getting my German result back next week or in a year and a half.....great.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Why is that ????
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Because I might not get the result until after I've done all the required assessments and exams :/
          But I had my history result back, had an A which is the second highest grade so pretty happy right now

Comment

• A, that's great! : )

What do you guys think about Apocalyptica - Helden (ft. Till Lindemann)? I really like this song. I'm happy that these Finnish men have had the chance to do a song with Till and Richard and also cooperate with Rammstein in other ways too.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Well done for an A that is a great achievment, feel very proud of yourself

Comment

• A... wow, Party!!!!

Congratulations

Comment

• I will congratulate you when you get an A+

Added: shit, I ain't Satan no longer.
                  Last edited by Snake; 11-24-2011, 10:13 PM.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Remove it, she received an email ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      A, that's great! : )

What do you guys think about Apocalyptica - Helden (ft. Till Lindemann)? I really like this song. I'm happy that these Finnish men have had the chance to do a song with Till and Richard and also cooperate with Rammstein in other ways too.
                      I've heard it, I think it's pretty amazing

Thanks guys, so happy at the moment, had results back from various unofficial tests and it turns out I'm doing better than I thought which is always a bonus. Had an A+ in biology.....

High on caffeine at the moment so excuse me if I'm either excited or irritated/irritating

Comment

• A+, now Snake.....

Congratulations, that has been my state last two weeks, you can shout here.

Comment

• Coffee is now an essential part of my life.....

Comment

• ^Congratulations, CW. But aren't you a little too young to start getting addicted to coffee?
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                              Coffee is now an essential part of my life.....
                              I'm an addict......

Comment

• Probably but I know many people my age who smoke, get pissed on a fairly regular basis and occasionally get stoned. So coffee isn't too bad

Comment

Working...
                                X