Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    I've listened to a few of their songs, not a huge fan of them but they aren't too bad.
    Leider is hard for me to listen to, seen as I've found out what the lyrics are :/
    Yeah, those lyrics are quite heavy..

What did you say about the forum in your assessment? : )

Maya - it's pretty new yes! I'm hoping to have some more sizes soon.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It's scary thinking about the lyrics fitting in with the thoughts in my head... :/

I just said I always visit and leave messages - Ich besuche immer ,,Affenknecht" - ein Rammstein forum - und ich eine Nackrichthinterlassen.

Thanks Maya....just over 1 hour to go before I do it.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• *Nachrichthinterlassen

There's no 'k' in it.....
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Good luck CW, hope i am not too late
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Mine will begin in 20 minutes :S , but this time i'm sure i will fail. Not very important... it will cost me more money, that's all.

Comment

• I know you will not fail, i wish you all the luck in the world
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Not this time ... i'll know the result when i 'll finish, so we'll see.... :P I'm resigned. I have had an umbrella over my brain since friday, has been funny if i was only trying to study i couldn't, but if i was doing more than one thing there were little holes in the umbrella.

See you later

Comment

• That is uch a good way of putting things.

Take care and speak later xx

Comment

• Good luck to Maya too. : )

CW - I know many songs that are just like they had been written about my life. It's amazing how big an influence a song and its lyrics can have on people.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Its quiet and lonely here, everyone taking exams so i am all on my own

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Its quiet and lonely here, everyone taking exams so i am all on my own
                        Not alone, now.

EDIT: RBF You aren't here
                        Last edited by Maya; 11-23-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Was having my lunch break

How did it go ?

Comment

• I always forget you have lunch so early...

Ok. The holes were bigger than I thought and i'd got an unexpected help.

20 minutes and i will be free

Comment

• ..The end..

Comment

• I have to have lunch 11.30, far too early but only time my manager can cover reception for me

Good for big holes ....

I am sure that you cannot wait, have a wonderful free time when you finish. Celebrations........

Comment

Working...
                                X