Clear All

• @abendwind, maybe it is somewhere else waiting to be found

Danke, ich brauche es......
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• @RBF, is EMP the name or initials?

Comment

• [QUOTE=abendwind;4967]I'm sad because I was going to order a t-shirt from rammsteinshop but it's not there anymore. But I'm also VERY happy because today I found out that In Flames is throwing a concert in the city next to me!!! Definitely going.

I am so jealous, love In Flames, how much are they charging for tickets?
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• EMP is the name ......
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• CW - could be.. I loved that shirt. And hey, ich drücke dir die Daumen!

EMP is great, so much good stuff there! Only problem is the 15 e postage....

RBF - they are doing four concerts here! I might go to two of those. Tickets are 40 euros if I remember correctly!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              CW - could be.. I loved that shirt. And hey, ich drücke dir die Daumen!

EMP is great, so much good stuff there! Only problem is the 15 e postage....
              Ich werde für dich

Same problem here, can't afford anything!

Comment

• : ))

That shirt is back on the shop! Wasn't there in the morning, now I have to get it! Has either one of you ordered a t-shirt from there before? I was thinking that do the sizes match..
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Which one is it?

Comment

: ))

That shirt is back on the shop! Wasn't there in the morning, now I have to get it! Has either one of you ordered a t-shirt from there before? I was thinking that do the sizes match..
                    Yay for you : )

Comment

• Yeah! : )

https://www.rammsteinshop.de/catalog...roducts_id=855

This one. And now it's only available in S size.. damn. I'm hoping that some larger sizes will show up.

Comment

Yeah! : )

This one. And now it's only available in S size.. damn. I'm hoping that some larger sizes will show up.
                        Love that one, seems to be based on The Ramones design....

Comment

• ^ Yeah, and it also reminds me a little of one of Eisbrecher's album covers. I love it too, it's nice that it has all the names in it.

Comment

^ Yeah, and it also reminds me a little of one of Eisbrecher's album covers. I love it too, it's nice that it has all the names in it.
                            I've listened to a few of their songs, not a huge fan of them but they aren't too bad.
                            Leider is hard for me to listen to, seen as I've found out what the lyrics are :/

Comment

• The forum has a mention in my assessment....that is if I don't forget all of it.

Comment

Yeah! : )

I think that T-shirt is one of the new designs, so maybe if you wait more sizes will be available.

Good luck CW

Comment

Working...
                                X