No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like shit, sore throat headache and high fever, great day off i will have tomorrow
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Thats ought to suck. Btw, you ahve PM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used to think CW was also male, for a long time.
        I really don't mind. If she had met me she would have never doubt.

She will love that comment. She gave her name when she introduced herself if i'm not wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          I feel like shit, sore throat headache and high fever, great day off i will have tomorrow
          I think i'm beginning too

Comment

• Hope you have not caught it from me over the miles lol!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I think so, you send it in one PM

Comment

• I forgot to answer your question about my daughter, i went to see her today and she is so bored and fed up waiting, i think it will be soon she is getting practice contractions now so could have some news in the morning.

Comment

• :-) Good news, hope it will be easy and quick. And both of them will be ok.

Comment

• Looks like facebook is being a bitch today for RBF
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ¿? Lost....

Comment

• ^She is trying to send me a friend requests, but I never received it :S

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Maybe she is sending it to someone else.... so the lost is her

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            :-) Good news, hope it will be easy and quick. And both of them will be ok.

Yes me too, hope she takes after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^She is trying to send me a friend requests, but I never received it :S
                              You still not got it, something wrong somewhere

Comment

• ^Nop, still did not received.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X