No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hate cold weather, i would love to hibernate during the winter months and be a tortoise. I think the dark is very depressing, go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well we don't have snow each year, the last big one was two years ago on january (2010), Madrid was a big chaos. The year before I couldn't go back home from work by car, I left the car and took the subway.

Comment

• If we have heavy snow we are never prepared for it, the country comes to a standstill, our local councils only think about gritting the roads after we have snow which rather deteats the object.
        Snow is pretty to look at but not for getting around.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• The same here. Last year as they took the appropriate measures, it didn't snow. And the chaos was in BCN.

Did I told you this network sucks?

Comment

• I'm glad because we have snow every single year we are also very well prepared for it. All the roads are being ploughed..

The snow outside had already melted away. I hope that we'll get new snow tomorrow!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Well is not Spain, so probably it will snow soon. The weather is almost mad here , last two years autum is being late and suddenly is cold. Maybe this new year will snow again

Today, I'm being a good girl and i'm doing more practises in the spare time.

Comment

• It is also very late autumn here, i have only put my heating on in my flat once so far, last year it was on from beginning of October, its good its saving on heating bills

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Today, I'm being a good girl
                  :-------D HAHAH .. all this time I have been thinking that you're male! Forgive me. ;D
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    :-------D HAHAH .. all this time I have been thinking that you're male! Forgive me. ;D
                    You idiot
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      You are joking, aren't you? :S

Why? I'm sure in a lot of posts I had said i'm a woman.

Explain yourself ....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        It is also very late autumn here, i have only put my heating on in my flat once so far, last year it was on from beginning of October, its good its saving on heating bills
                        I have central heating and they are idiots so i haven't saved any money.

RBF I had forgotten to ask. How is your daughter? The baby was coming this week or am i wrong? I want to call you grandma

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          You are joking, aren't you? :S

Why? I'm sure in a lot of posts I had said i'm a woman.

Explain yourself ....
                          I'm not! I really thought so. D: I think I haven't seen any of those posts then..

But don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Comment

• I'm not offended, but really surprised. Don't know there are lots of posts, Did you think I was gay? jajajaja

Comment

• This thread will soon reach its 100th page ^^
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• We have written a lot of stuff here... we love spam. But maybe this is the most interesting thread of the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X