Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday was last friday, sorry.

Why not? Are you going to leave us? Are you OK?

Comment

• I was on about your next birthday.....sorry, knew it was this month, thought it was later though :')

Don't worry, should be fine, just considering the possibilities.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Well, I think RBF and me talked about it, but not directly, as we are talking continously ... Don't worry, not important.

Hope the possibilities aren't bad.

Comment

• I haven't been with it for awhile, missed quite a lot from here...hope it was good

They're not bad, not exactly.....

Comment

• OK, i shut my mouth. ;D

Comment

• Losing it again...ah well, I survived last time, sure I can do it again.

For a change, I am entirely innocent regarding the possible possibilities....

Comment

• Innocent? I don't think so.... ;D

Comment

• *Insert evil laughter*

But seriously, none of it is my doing....

Comment

• Of course not - (nodding)- I believe you, seriously (laughing)

LOST....

Comment

• All I did was go to work.....

Comment

• ..... And eat gingerbread

Comment

• The worst news, ETA is back in the congress and senate
                          Last edited by Maya; 11-20-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• If thats bad news for you then its bad news for me, i am sorry if that is bad for your country
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well having an armed separatist group in the camaras is no good. They announced the end of armed struggle a month ago. But I think they did to get more votes. It's not the first time and after they always kill.

Comment

• That does not sound good, our politicians are the same, full of promises to get the votes then when elected in go back on all they say. As you know we have a shared government at the moment which is not good.
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X