Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    You've got the day before
    Yeah thats right 02 24th and Birmingham 25th, cant go to both, shame its not a week apart
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• I wish I had tix to Birmingham. I'd totally meet you!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I look them the other day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Why not?
            No money and no time usual problems.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ooooh, he will be there ^^

Well, both of them, maybe you'll have to choose....

Comment

• Do you mean between Snake and Richard of Snake and AIH?

Comment

• Snake and Richard.

Art in Heaven has been here, if he doesn't PM you......

Comment

• I only have PM from you and RZK no others, i think it is easier to meet Snake than Richard unless at 02 they have autograph signing before concert!!

Comment

• It's time to switch off my iPod and go to sleep. You all have a nice evening/night whatever! Good night people, hasta luego!

// EDIT hahaha not fair! They have never had autograph signings here.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Goodnight and may you dream of what you wish

Comment

• Good night

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            I only have PM from you and RZK no others, i think it is easier to meet Snake than Richard unless at 02 they have autograph signing before concert!!
                            Forget him, he doesn't deserve your interest

In that case, he can't run away and it's easier to meet him than going to other place to meet S.

Comment

• ^But are you going to the concert too?
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^But are you going to the concert too?
                                who is you? I'm lost

Comment

Working...
                                X