No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The eagle landed at 7:00 a.m. when I woke up....

Abendwind, waiting for your good news. Sending "L thoughts" there...

Comment

• Thats cool, at least the eagle was quicker and more reliable than the kangaroo!!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• kangaroos were an agony

Comment

• Abendwind, where are you? xx
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            I think he doesn't ask her.... and don't think she is lucky
            I think she is the luckiest girl in the world!

Comment

• Having fun.... Celebrating her L...
              PARTY !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                I think she is the luckiest girl in the world!
                I think he is a man for just one night... ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  I think he is a man for just one night... ;P
                  I think he was for years but after reading an interview in Metal Hammer magazine i think those days are over and he is content with just one girlfriend, i knoiw they have just had a baby together and seem happy and settled now.But who knows you cannot always believe all you read.

I wonder if Snake is just for one night lol!!

Comment

• ^Of course I am
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ah Mr Snake has arrived, when will it be my night then

Comment

• ^Whenever you want. I have a flexible schedule.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Book your flight

Comment

• ^No, you book yours.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• How long does it take to get to Portugal? I finish at 3 lol!!

Comment

• If you are from england, about 3 hours.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X