X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Gah, I am sick of seeing "service temporarily unavailable" pop up :/
    Me too.

And no, I haven't, I'll get them tomorrow morning. : )
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Good luck and let us know, i will be here 6.45 in the morning our time so will be watching for your post
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Thank you again RBF. : ) Means a lot!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Me too.

And no, I haven't, I'll get them tomorrow morning. : )
          Onnea? Is that right?
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            I did not go to college or university, left school at 16 and went straight out to work. I sometimes wish i had had a better education rather than get myself pregnant at 18 and again at 20. But having said that i do not regret having my two lovely kids one bit
            I also left school at 16 and have never missed the place for a second.

By the way, we left school around the same time but I'm not your babys daddy! i know we did it a few times but you swore you had your fingers crossed, so it couldn't be me!

As to In Flames. I saw them support Killswitch Engage here in Birmingham about a year ago and I felt they gave Killswitch a run for their money. I was most impressed.
            By the way, the new album from Machine Head is bloody great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              By the way, we left school around the same time but I'm not your babys daddy! i know we did it a few times but you swore you had your fingers crossed, so it couldn't be me!
              Next post they'll confess... so you'll be grandpa next week too. Congratulations!!!!

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• I'll wait for @RBF......

Comment

• I replied to your email Maya.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      Onnea? Is that right?
                      That's perfect. Kiitos! ; )

Comment

• I was reading it... and searching if that place was where I thought...I stayed very near June 2010.

Comment

• @ ART IN HEAVEN
                          If i was there i do not remember it could not have been that good lol!!
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sounds bad if she has forgotten....

Comment

• Was obviously not a memorable experience, maybe we could have a repeat performance then i could comment lol!!

Comment

• A second chance... great idea!!!!

... and after you'll comment here... jajaja... hope this time you'll never forget for being memorable, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X