• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe not there....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Maybe not there....
      Oh well....I can pass for older

I'm off, gonna chill for a bit with Limp Bizkit and then probably go to sleep. Goodnight people ; )
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Tomorrow will be one of the most exciting days of my life. We will get our official results of our matriculation exams we had this autumn. I'm so goddamn nervous already! I had exams in German and psychology. L is the best grade, and that's what my German teacher tentatively gave me, but tomorrow we'll have the final results from the official supervisors and it's also possible that I'll get an E, the 2nd best grade.

I'm shaking.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Good luck Abendwind, will be thinking of you and hoping for LLLLLLLL or if not then EEEEEEEEEE. It is a long time since i was waiting for exam results but i do remember what it was like. All the best and let us know xx
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• wow, really a very important day. I'm sure you'll get excelent results, I send you my best wishes and understand your nerves, try to be busy....

Comment

• I will, and thank you - I'll definitely need luck! Haha it's good that you've had this experience too RBF so you know how I feel.

Thanks Maya! : ) I'm going to start working out soon so that'll take my thoughts to somewhere else.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• one question, L and E?

mean something?

Comment

• L top grade E second grade
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• L is Laudatur and E is Eximia. : )

You can check here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur choose Abitur in Finland and after that Scoring, you'll see what I mean. : )

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      L top grade E second grade
                      I got that before : D but, why these letters? And which are the others (other grades)?

I'm curious about it

Comment

• OK, crossed posts.

Comment

• Whatever happened to A, B,C, etc........ so much easier!

Comment

• I can believe that!

Comment

• After the exam, the teachers grade the papers and send the graded papers to the national board which then re-grades every paper.

The tests are graded according to normal distribution into seven verbal grades with Latin names: Improbatur (I), Approbatur (A), Lubenter Approbatur (B), Cum Laude Approbatur (C), Magna Cum Laude Approbatur (M), Eximia Cum Laude Approbatur (E) and Laudatur (L), from bottom to top. (A rough translation of the grades is "rejected", "accepted", "gladly accepted", "accepted with praise", "accepted with much praise", "accepted with excellent praise", and "praised"/"lauded".) In general, at least the grade A is required for the test to be passed. The grades received by the students generally follow a distribution of:

* 5% of students receive a laudatur
                              * 15% of students receive an eximia cum laude approbatur

E or L ... will be great, but of course I want L for you

Now I understand "my German teacher tentatively gave me, but tomorrow we'll have the final results from the official supervisors", in Spain the exams are taken at university, and a board correct them. Our teachers don't have nothing to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Whatever happened to A, B,C, etc........ so much easier!
                                you've got them too

Improbatur (I),
                                Approbatur (A),
                                Lubenter Approbatur (B),
                                Cum Laude Approbatur (C),
                                Magna Cum Laude Approbatur (M),
                                Eximia Cum Laude Approbatur (E)
                                Laudatur (L)

Comment

Working...
                                X