Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    People! Let's talk about something positive! It makes me feel unhappy reading these messages - but again, CW has all my support. : )
    Because politics are really positive :')

Haven't burnt for about a week, it's just the older ones that don't fade :/
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• :/ I didn't say that politics are positive..
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Because politics are really positive :')

Haven't burnt for about a week, it's just the older ones that don't fade :/
        positive??? I'm ashamed of what I'm seeing and listening.

Maybe they need more time.

Comment

• I'd like to think that, but a friend who is in the same situation still has marks from years ago :/ apparently, mine are worse than hers when she did them.

Politics are just...bleurgh. Luckily I have a couple of years before I start needing to worry about them....

Comment

• ^You actually don't need start worrying about them. You just start to.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• "Politics are just...bleurgh" but are necessary. I hate campaigns...

Comment

• Exactly. Necessities just weigh us down.

Comment

• In our case, there aren't good options. All are bad and i am ashamed of them.

Comment

• Great. We have another asshole spamming the forum. Twat.

Comment

• I'm sure Abendwind'll remove it.

Comment

• ^ Naturalmente - took care of it.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Spanish... maybe at the end, we can have a thread ^^ each day we discover new speakers

Before Snake says no again, it's a joke.... ;P

Maybe I could open a thread with an imaginary spanish gig
                          Last edited by Maya; 11-16-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Hi all,imaginary spanish gig thread would be good but real thing would be better of course.x

Just been to dentist it hurt so much so feeling sorry for myself at the moment, all new pics of Richard helping, also recieved Mein Land from Amazon today, took a couple of listens but love it now.
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I explain... was only joking referencing this.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              What I think we could do, is to have some threads were the first language expected to be used is diferent from english. For example, the threads for each concert of the MiG tour might be expected, by default, to receive posts written in the language of the country were the concert is going to take place. It might be a good place for users with primary language different from english to speak their own language.
                              And of course another one for Portugal....

I'm sorry too, have you seen the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Spanish... maybe at the end, we can have a thread ^^ each day we discover new speakers

Before Snake says no again, it's a joke.... ;P

Maybe I could open a thread with an imaginary spanish gig
                                Haha. En Finlandia hay dos lenguas oficiales - el finés y el sueco. That's one of the phrases I know, if it's correctly written.

Comment

Working...
                                X