No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A green dog? Interesting comparison.....
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Always positive....
      Yeah, that's me. Kinda pissed off at myself at the moment. Actually, I'm really pissed off at myself at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Yeah, that's me. Kinda pissed off at myself at the moment. Actually, I'm really pissed off at myself at the moment.
        Can I ask why?

Comment

• Well of course i can ask, don't answer if you don't want...

Lately, too much gossip here

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Can I ask why?
            I think the burns are permanent. It might not bother me if they weren't in such an obvious place, but they are all over my arms. I am such a fucking idiot.

Comment

• ^Are they very extensive? If not, maybe you can have surgery?
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• OMG... You have to stop that,
                Surgery is an option but first you've got to stop hurting yourself.

Comment

• I agree with Maya, are you getting help for this CW!!!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Not last time she talk about it....

Comment

• Oh that is not good
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Page 50 of this thread, we can't do anything to help her, only listen....

Comment

• People! Let's talk about something positive! It makes me feel unhappy reading these messages - but again, CW has all my support. : )
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Positive..... mmmmmmm..... jodido.

I hate politics

Comment

• ^ Me too. That's something I can't understand almost at all. But it has to interest me a little bit because in January when we get a new president I can vote too since I'll be 18 by that time. : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Great.

I have to vote on sunday....

Comment

Working...
                                X