X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever you want......

Comment

• Thanks it means a lot ......
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ...Cheer up! .... mmm how could I?..... maybe......

Para_RBF_Richard_sexy.jpg

Comment

• Ah, you know her so well!
          Hope everything turns out ok RBF x
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Ahhhhh thats cheered me up already, and thanks also CW for your support.

Will tell all when i feel able to, until then i will just enjoy the lush one
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• don't know if she smiled.....hope so.

Comment

• Crossed posts.....

Comment

• I smiled alright, i worry myself sometimes about the way i feel about him, its not normal lol!!

Comment

• Nah, it's not normal. But then again, what counts as normal.....

Comment

• Exactly, i have never been normal in the general sense of the word, whats normal to one person is totally abnormal to someone else. I really dont care anyway that people think i am weird, i am who i am and cant change that.

Comment

• Weird is good.

Comment

• I bet that you actually are all well balanced people in the real world, and the only real freak around here is me.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• The real world? What the fuck is that?
                            Honestly though, I think I'm worse in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              I bet that you actually are all well balanced people in the real world, and the only real freak around here is me.
                              I agree completely, but please explain that to people near me.............They say i am weirder than a green dog

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                The real world? What the fuck is that?
                                Honestly though, I think I'm worse in life.
                                Always positive....

Comment

Working...
                                X