X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, poor guy
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• @RBF Is it today????? Do you have your laptop????

You have a lot of Richard's stuff to see.

Comment

• I'm so freaking bored. Having an hour off at school but going to eat soon hehez.

The weather is getting colder and colder here - it's -5c outside D:
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          I'm so freaking bored. Having an hour off at school but going to eat soon hehez.

The weather is getting colder and colder here - it's -5c outside D:
          I'm waiting for the beginning of my class ...here we've got computers so getting bored is difficult, I always find something ... if not I study.

Today it's sunny.... -5ºC (brrrrrrr, that's cold)

Comment

• We have a lot of computers in our school too. Our computer class is always full of the youngest students playing Counter strike.. Ehm.

-5c isn't even cold yet! I'm looking forward to the -30c weathers we had last winter.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Here in all classes, we need them for the course so each one has one

-30?????

Comment

• ^ Yeah. That's what Finns call a cold weather.

Comment

• The kangaroos arrived this morning with my new re-conditioned laptop yeah yeah, at work now but finish 8.45pm and will be up all night catching up with stuff. Cant wait!!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Good for you! : ) I'm going to start working out soon - God how I miss that

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      The kangaroos arrived this morning with my new re-conditioned laptop yeah yeah, at work now but finish 8.45pm and will be up all night catching up with stuff. Cant wait!!
                      It was time!!!!! All night. ja,ja,ja .... I'm imagining you looking for Richard's pics. ....

Comment

• I will have to resist for awhile and also catch up with boring stuff like my banking etc, the exciting stuff will come later lol!! Glass of wine Rammstein music amd RICHARD, what more could a girl want
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• More than photos? ^^

Comment

• Very true but that is not going to happen so will have to content myself with photo"s

He is the light in my life at the moment, i am not getting on at all well with my husband at the moment, things are not as they were, but thats another story, maybe i will pour my heart out at sometime.

Comment

• I'm sorry ... when you want, you know where I am.

Comment

• Thankyou Will most likely be when i am at home and away from the pressure of work sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X