Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad to read this

Comment

• Aww so great to hear that RBF! Hopefully everything will go well. : )
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks Maya, i am soooo looking forward to it, will keep you posted
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Great!!!!

I'm heartbroken now.....

I was so happy today, maybe I need therapy... this isn't normal.

Comment

• It is normal for us, i would be heartbroken too if it was me, i do not think you need therapy. People may think it is not normal but when something is a big part of your life it is very important. I really cant begin to imagine how it would feel if Rammstein were no longer around.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Think I've missed something. What's wrong Maya? :/
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• North American dates mean No Spain. Simple. It's definitive.

Comment

• ^Oh right. Yeah, that is depressing but you probably don't need therapy. Just some chocolate and headphones.

Comment

• That's not working, I've tried already.

Comment

• ^Chocolate just makes me ill so don't know why I suggested it. Aw, I hope you can cheer up.

Comment

• Well I'm going to my english classes now. If the teacher of last wednesday comes again it is assured.

We couldn't stop laughing

Comment

• That's great. I love funny teachers

Comment

• Do your teachers have a sense of humour? When i was at school all those years ago my teachers were crap and really boring!!

Comment

• ^Quite a few. I've been lucky, I get on well with nearly all of the teachers I have for the next 2 years. But a few of them are assholes :/

Comment

• He was lost. And the situation was weird...

Well this is not school but my teacher is very funny, we laugh a lot...

But I really miss the classes I finish on september. My teacher was so great, I have to send him an email, I learned a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X