• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lest we forget.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Today is my birthday!!!!! Yeah!!!

Comment

• Possano tutti i tuoi desideri avverarsi in questo giorno. Buon Compleanno!

Happy birthday!!!

Calm, not going to post again the video I posted on RAMMSTUGA's birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Possano tutti i tuoi desideri avverarsi in questo giorno. Buon Compleanno!

Happy birthday!!!

Calm, not going to post again the video I posted on RAMMSTUGA's birthday.
          Grazie!!! Very Good Italian

Comment

• Google......

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Google......
              Yeah PERFECT!!!!

Comment

• Buon Compleanno!

Comment

• Tanti auguri Benzin88! : )

.. Was that right? Last year I studied two courses of Italian but can't remember much of it anymore haha.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• That was one of the options I found

Comment

• Okay great then!

I'm not sure if this is the right question to ask in here, but are any of you guys on Twitter? I'd definitely like to have some more Rammstein-fans to follow! ü
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yeah, I'm on Twitter. I'm EasilyAMuser, if you want to follow me.

Comment

• I'm on twitter, same username

Pissed off, I'm working on my birthday instead of going to school. Oh well, I should have a computer while I'm there so at least I'll still have this forum and youtube

Comment

• Yess great! I followed both of you.
                            Last edited by abendwind; 11-13-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Eurgh, still feeling light headed and drowsy. :/

Comment

• My daughter just came in for a swim, my she is looking so well, only a week to go now to her due date, cant wait to welciome my little grand daughter into the world. Christmas will be extra special this year
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X