Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
    Did any of you watch the Eurocup? Sad to see England once again not win a championship. Congratulations to Italy, they did a great job.
    I did watch a great part of it. I'm not really a fan of Football but I like to see the Eurocup and Worldcup.

As the belgians were defeated by the italians, I guess most of my fellow-coutrymen were glad to see Italy win. Because now we can say that we were defeated by the champion, which is less of a disgrace
    The belgians did not play very well that night. We really have a team that could defeat the italians and practically everyone in the world for that matter, but we 've messed it up, like always.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I missed this post, I 'd have preferred that our team won, but we were with Italy in the final.

And now the Olympic Games, it's so weird that there is no public, but situation is getting worse each day, so it's the right thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        I missed this post, I 'd have preferred that our team won, but we were with Italy in the final.

And now the Olympic Games, it's so weird that there is no public, but situation is getting worse each day, so it's the right thing to do.
        I wonder if the government in Japan might even prematurely cancel the olympics, if infection-numbers keep rising.

Comment

• The Olympics are seen all over the world and they have spent a lot of money, time and effort ,so except all the athletes got it so the competitions couldn’t take place, I don’t think so.
          Last edited by Maya; 07-24-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

The Olympics are seen all over the world and they have spent a lot of money, time and effort ,so except all the athletes got it so the competitions couldn’t take place, I don’t think so.
            Yep, they seem to continue.

Comment

• ^and so does the pandemic
              Glad though they are quite severe with cancelling the live audiences and the restrictions for the players (depite of how hard it must be for them).

Very glad to be vaccinated twice now! But I'll still wait a while before travelling.
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I’ve just come back from Malaga, I’ve been living in an apartment, so same risks than home

Comment

• I haven't watched Football or OL, only Tour de France. Don't really have any inerest in sports.

I've had my two vaccine-shots, so beginning of September I'm going to Prague for a long weekend with a friend, unless they tighten the restrictions again. I hope not, I haven't been outside Copenhagen since my mother's funeral last Summer, and I'm beginning to feel extremely restless.

Comment

• Going to Prague for a long weekend tomorrow. First trip out of Copenhagen since I came back from The Netherlands last year the day before everything closed down.
                    Still not sure if I'm exited or nervous to be out and about again. ;-)

Comment

• Wow, have a good trip

This summer, I've been in Torremolinos (Malaga) and Oviedo (Asturias), but not been abroad.

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone, hope the holidays find you healthy that next year will bring an end to this pandemic or at least under control so we once again can enjoy concert, travels and all things nice.

I managed one long weekend in Prague, it was strange to be there with so few turists, but very enjoyable, but when we were set to go again i December new restrictions came in, so we cancelled. I hope to be able to go to the Netherlands next year, this is the first time I've been away for so long, and I miss my friends and just being there, and Madrid is still on my list, Maya, so we can meet up

Here we have a little snow today, not so much as to make traffic difficult, just enough to make it look pretty and christmasy.

jul.jpg

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone, hope you and your families are ok, this last wave is really contagious. This year part of the family got together for Christmas previous negative antigen test.

My brother has come from London by car and will be in Madrid for a month so it's very special, this week I have to work but on Three King's week I'll be on holidays, I'm counting days.

I haven't travelled since summer, but I would love to visit some countries and places in Spain too, maybe during next valley. Probably we'll have to wait for that visit The Rose but I'm sure one day we'll meet.

Comment

• Happy Holidays to everyone here! I hope you'll make the best of it, and I hope for you, Maya, that work is doable. And thx for the Christman vibes, The Rose

I'm here in isolation since the 23rd as the virus finally caught me. I've spent Christmas on my own and I'll spend New Year's alone as well. Hopefully, I can rejoin normal life Sunday evening, but we will see.

Keep up the good spirit! 2022 should be a splendid Rammstein year !
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Happy new year to everyone!!!!

Waidmann I hope you are feeling good and tomorrow you finish isolation.

Comment

Happy new year to everyone!!!!

Waidmann I hope you are feeling good and tomorrow you finish isolation.
                                Yes, I am , thanks!

An advantage of this period: while everybody is tired from partying, staying up late, too much eating etc. I'm quite fresh and in shape
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X