No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the movie , I really enjoyed it.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      ^No. I saw it wednesday.
      And????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        I liked the movie , I really enjoyed it.
        Mmm Great!!!!!! Next Rogue One

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

And????????????
          And I feel like coining the following term: REYtcon.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Merry Christmas.

FireShot Capture 122 - Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_.jpg

Picture: Rammsteinshop on IG

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you all!!!! My best wishes to you and your families.

Comment

• Wow, Premierminister is holding a presser: Denmark is closing down. All schools,and educational institutions are closing down for the next two weeks. All public employees not in health care or essential jobs are being sent home for the next two weeks (on full pay). Gatherings of more than 100 not allowed, all restaurants and bars asked to close others should work from home if possible, etc. etc. It's going to be a strange feeling in the city.

Comment

• Same here, but people are allowed to travel to England for a football Match, seriously?

And Lindemann will give double concert but will not cancel... I find it irresponsable.
                  Last edited by Maya; 03-11-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I did wonder about that, last weekend all football matches here were played without spectators!
                    Here Simple Minds played two shows last night instead of one, but next week that will be forbidden.

Comment

And Lindemann will give double concert but will not cancel... I find it irresponsable.

Their work around was to give 2 concerts in the same day with half the crowd each time to comply with the health guidelines. I still think it is bullshit and irresponsible. They should have cancelled the concerts, period.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I’m sure it does not change anything, they can’t control distance between people.

Yelmo cinemas has reduce the capacity of their cinemas to a third to comply security limits, there the distance between people is controlled, but I wouldn’t go anyway, you don’t know who was there before and even with the new cleaning measures, I wouldn’t feel secure.

Comment

• Hammerfest has been cancelled, Machine Head's European/UK tour has been postponed and for good reasons. However. I'm a Civil Servant and I was due to go to a meeting at the end of March at the Aston Villa Football Stadium where there would have been 300 to 400 attendees and that has been cancelled, but an event at the Birmingham NEC today that had attendees in their thousands went ahead! The UK government will happily let us die. Rant over.

Comment

• I don’t understand these differences... it’s a sanitary emergency!

Comment

I don’t understand these differences... it’s a sanitary emergency!
                              The difference is that each government handles it in their own way, and in the UK the government has decided not to intervene.

Here in DK all sports events have been canceled and gatherings with more than 100 are prohibited, and where it's possible people should work from home, and where it's not, staff should be cut back to a minimum.

I've been asked to self-isolate, as I have travelled recently (airports were strangely half full) and have a cold w. coughing so now I'm waiting for delivery from the on-line supermarket. The first three days were ok, now I would really like to go out for a walk, except of course it's raining

Comment

• I don’t understand Spanish government, Madrid is slowly closing, each day new measures, and they allow people to attend a football match in a foreign country when here are cancelled.

It’s hard to be at home all the time, but we have to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X