No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^No, really, you don't have to . It's not a matter of fault either.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• It’s true, if the forum is updated , there will be more comments and activity.

Comment

• Even if the forum is up to date, there is no going back from facebook to forums.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• True, but people like Us who like forums And still visit them will. participate, you know I Miss your contributions

Comment

• My character arc is over. I don't have any more purpose in the story.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I know and I stop asking to post anything when I can’t, but everything is different and not Better.

Comment

• That is because everybody is gone or significantly less active. I am not essential. I am not even popular. Probably plenty of people are glad that I finally STFUed.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Bah............

Comment

• mmm Star Wars Fans, Are you ready?

I'm even nervous

Comment

• Never seen a Star Wars film in my life

Comment

• My inactivity has nothing to do with Facebook and that counts for many of us. I was on Facebook before I came here, and I consider the peak of my activity there also before I came here. And youngsters are not there anymore either.

About Star Wars: yes, the last movie was a blast! I was sceptical about the first one of the new trilogy, but also intrigued. It was definitely not all that bad, I should rewatch. I didn't try Rogue One though, but I should. I'm trying to catch the new one in the cinema.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I love Rogue One, it’s a great film.

There are some things I don’t like in the last trilogy, but I hope they close it like it deserves.
                          The Rose Maybe, the time has come?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            mmm Star Wars Fans, Are you ready?

I'm even nervous

Social media reaction from VIPs attending the premier has been pretty mixed. Looks like the movie is packed, and that they did a lot of course-correction.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Snake Did you see it yesterday?

Comment

• ^No. I saw it wednesday.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X