Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is what good news look like
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post

Now this is what good news look like
      What is? I see no picture.

Comment

• ^Damn message board. Lets try again.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I had a sneaking suspicion that was wat you referred to. I saw it earlier today and remembered this is your favourite tv-show.

Comment

• Where is everyone these days? Seems like a ghost town when I log in. That's probably why my log ins are few and far between, miss the conversations.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Some are still here, but most are only active around new releases and/or tours. There's more happening on the facebook-pages, but they're are more impersonal, and you don't get a feel for the people there.as you did here when there were more activity.
              I think people are busy with other thing, and like you log-in only now and then, see it's quiet, and then wait even longer before the next log-in. Most days only 3-4 have logged-in, but most just look without writing anything. I miss it too, but "das ist was es ist".

Comment

• December 1st, time to open the first advent calendar door in my Rammstein Weinachten calendar.

(I got it last year just before x-mas, so I've keept it for this year)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  Some are still here, but most are only active around new releases and/or tours. There's more happening on the facebook-pages, but they're are more impersonal, and you don't get a feel for the people there.as you did here when there were more activity.
                  I think people are busy with other thing, and like you log-in only now and then, see it's quiet, and then wait even longer before the next log-in. Most days only 3-4 have logged-in, but most just look without writing anything. I miss it too, but "das ist was es ist".
                  Yes I fully agree, we have all maybe moved on and we all lead busy lives, I sometimes just read the latest posts when I log in but I do try to make a comment now and again.
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

December 1st, time to open the first advent calendar door in my Rammstein Weinachten calendar.

(I got it last year just before x-mas, so I've keept it for this year)
                    One year waiting ...

Comment

Some are still here, but most are only active around new releases and/or tours. There's more happening on the facebook-pages, but they're are more impersonal, and you don't get a feel for the people there.as you did here when there were more activity.
                      Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

Yes I fully agree, we have all maybe moved on and we all lead busy lives, I sometimes just read the latest posts when I log in but I do try to make a comment now and again.
                      Everybody is very busy and many people prefer Facebook, and most of the senior members who use to write almost daily or weekly are missing, and there aren't new ones.
                      Last edited by Maya; 12-02-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Nobody gives a fuck about web forums anymore. Nowadays is all about facebook pages and groups.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          Nobody gives a fuck about web forums anymore. Nowadays is all about facebook pages and groups.
                          It's so different, without doubt I prefer forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

It's so different, without doubt I prefer forums
                            So do I, both here and for the photography fora I'm using.

Comment

• ^I haven't ran to fb either (I only look at pics and read interviews there). I just think I'm less inclined to share my thoughts and opinions nowadays. A few years ago, I really liked to give my 2 cents about anything, but that urge is a bit silenced right now.

Of course, it's a bit of a top-bottom investment as well. If the mods aren't that active, then the people won't be either (or at least not in this place). Tjis is not meant to criticize anyone, but apart from some people, I've always had the impression that many people at the top follow other places/boards for Rammstein news and don't always seem to be inclined to immediately share it here. Sometimes things are many days on the web before it lands here, and I think sometimes it's not even done in the end. But again: not criticizing, because I could share it as well (although I have no account on other boards or don't even visit other boards more than 1/2 times per year).

But I will try to post some more. Definitly from some Dutch interviews I recently read, because they sometimes say some unique things, and I think apart from Sander and maybe Rosie a bit, no one here can read Dutch .
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• My fault again, it’s easier to share things on Facebook that here, I don’t like posting from the phone, the corrector is changing each word and posting links sometimes is a nightmare. I’ve been busy and many days I don’t switch on the laptop, I’ll try to change that.

I can’t read Dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X