X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted under Members - Till.

Enjoy

Comment

• Man, yesterday I moved to Antwerp. Just as I made my last drive with the car for the last boxes, they started projecting "Rammstein" on the big MAS-tower . I was so stunned, this was so sureal.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        Man, yesterday I moved to Antwerp. Just as I made my last drive with the car for the last boxes, they started projecting "Rammstein" on the big MAS-tower . I was so stunned, this was so sureal.
        On wow, you saw it. I only followed on Instagram. I've also seen pictures of actual posters announcing concerts.

Comment

Man, yesterday I moved to Antwerp. Just as I made my last drive with the car for the last boxes, they started projecting "Rammstein" on the big MAS-tower . I was so stunned, this was so sureal.
          I can’t imagine that promotion here, hope I’m wrong

so, did you get Married?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            I can’t imagine that promotion here, hope I’m wrong

so, did you get Married?
            Likewise, but I hope even more they'll make a stop near you.

Soon is the word ! Still planning it actually. Thanks for asking
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Likewise, but I hope even more they'll make a stop near you.

Soon is the word ! Still planning it actually. Thanks for asking
              Barcelona, Not the place I would have chosen, but that’s the one.

Soon... Many things to choose, many things to do.

Comment

• Are you enjoying Christmas?
                Hope everybody is having great days and the New Year will be better than 2018

Comment

• Taking it nice and easy. Thank you Maya.
                  Happy Solstice to all.

Just read that the Mexico shows will be new, and the same as the coming on stadium tour, so we'll have that to look forward to in 2019

Comment

• We are the champions of the world

Comment

• Congratulations !!!!!!

Comment

• 3 AM - the new and last season of GoT, cannot wait

Comment

• I’m thinking about watching it, I’m not sure he ‘ll publish the books.

Comment

• ^I don't know how much better are the books compared to the show, but for all its faults, at least the show will actually conclude.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That's what I think, in a recent interview George R.R. Martin said the end will be the same for the main characters. But it would be a pity if he wouldn't write the last two books.

He has even publish "Fire and blood" instead of "The winds of Winter", and I'm sure he'll publish the second volume before continuing with "A song of ice and fire".

Snake Are you ready for Avengers: Endgame?

Comment

• ^Got 3 tickets the day they went on sale giving access to VIP seats at my favorite theater, and logged out of all social media to avoid the spoilers that leaked yesterday. I am massively more excited about this movie than for the next r+ album.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X