Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous ????
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Just ordered a LINKS 234 hoodie from EMP, its sooooooooooooooo cool!!
      Wow cool! I would order from EMP more often but the postage is 15 euros so....... Not liking that at all.

Okay, continue ---->
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I am very lucky, the postage is £4.50 and that is per order not item so when i order i make the most and order loads, also ordered a Mastadon tee shirt for my brother.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• My recital is today. OMG OMG OMG. I cannot believe it's finally here.

Part of me wishes 6 pm would hurry up and get here, and another part hopes it takes its sweet time and stays away for a while. I'm way too wired up for this. I need to breathe, calm down, and remind myself that I'm more than prepared for this, and I'm going to do just fine. -sigh-

Comment

• Good luck Abendstern we will all be thinking of you

Comment

• Spain is different and Sevilla....

It's old but I hadn't seen it.

What would you think if you go to your bank and then.....

Another form of protest

Comment

• Maya, i have a lovely blank page, can see the text but thats it!!!

Comment

• Good luck Abendstern! : )

From a subject to another, I love Spain. And I didn't say this just to be kissing your ass Maya - I really think it's the most beautiful country I've ever been to so far.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• The first one is a protest in Sevilla, the streets are full and a woman is singing, she has adapted the letter of the song Ay, pena, penita, pena ( loalilo total) to critize the situation in Spain.

The second is a video of a group that protest dancing, they went to a bank sucursal and began to sing and dance. (That was before 15M)

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Good luck Abendstern! : )

From a subject to another, I love Spain. And I didn't say this just to be kissing your ass Maya - I really think it's the most beautiful country I've ever been to so far.
                      Good luck, your post crossed and I miss yours.

I love my country and most of all our people. Where have you been?

Comment

• Thanks for that Maya, oh to be able to look at images again, i suppose i should think myself lucky that i am not blocked from using the forum but i am getting funny looks again from the duty manager, he is really trying to sneak a look at what i am typing!!

Comment

• Maya - I have been to Malaga, Torremolinos, Marbella, Fuengirola and the latest was Barcelona, 4 months ago in July. : ) Ahh Barcelona, I enjoyed my every second there. My parents have been in Cadiz, Jerez and Sevilla, which I envy so bad.

Comment

• Thanks for your kind words, guys. I'll keep them in my head as I prepare for tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              @ CW School ???? although never been discussed i thought you were in your 20s !!
                              Um, thanks?

Good luck Abendstern!
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hey CW. how are you and how was your day, i hope i have not offended you in any way, i really thought you were older.lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X