Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    ^ Can’t I have some inexpensive car repairs?
    I'm afraid that sod's law dictates that no, no you can't.

Comment

• Waidmann. What a great start to the new year for you. Congratulations mate!
      It goes without saying of course that we are all invited right?... Right?............ Where the hell did he go?

Comment

• ^Sure you're all invited. I just hope none of the invitations get lost at the post office...
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• More layoffs coming with work. I think I either need to drink more or get a prescription for Xanax. Or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            More layoffs coming with work. I think I either need to drink more or get a prescription for Xanax. Or both.
            Are you in the danger-zone? Try yoga. It's better for your body than the other options.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Are you in the danger-zone? Try yoga. It's better for your body than the other options.
              I’m not sure yet. This time at least they’ve announced it is happening before giving notices. I’ve known for a week or so it was coming but it still hurts to hear it announced. The actual notices will come first week of February. I *should* be ok but at this point nothing is certain. It’s been a year of this now with the past 6 months being hardest hits.

I should, I know. Have to find some sort of outlet.

Comment

• ^I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Fingers Are Crossed Smiley Face, Emoticon

I'm in the Netherlands at the moment, have been cat-sitting since New Year and going back to Copenhagen next week. Much as I like to be here, it'll be nice to come home to my own books, music etc.

Comment

• Should I sue this dude over plagerism?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE...rvF2ImeNWh84mw
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Could be fun, if you can afford the lawyers . . . I doubt you'll win though

Comment

^I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Fingers Are Crossed Smiley Face, Emoticon

I'm in the Netherlands at the moment, have been cat-sitting since New Year and going back to Copenhagen next week. Much as I like to be here, it'll be nice to come home to my own books, music etc.
                      Watch out, we too have danger-zones in the Netherlands

Comment

^Could be fun, if you can afford the lawyers . . . I doubt you'll win though
                        I am sure the dodge viper company can afford it. Maybe I should ruin hin life by snitching his youtube enterprise to them.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurSander View Post

Watch out, we too have danger-zones in the Netherlands
                          I know, I'm in The Netherlands very often and have just been there a month. Utrecht is rather quiet though, sometimes too quiet

Comment

I know, I'm in The Netherlands very often and have just been there a month. Utrecht is rather quiet though, sometimes too quiet
                            I usually only see Utrecht Centraal during my trips, looks quite busy to me

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurSander View Post

I usually only see Utrecht Centraal during my trips, looks quite busy to me
                              I know, but that's misleading, walk the streets after 8 PM and you don't see many people . . But that is good if you like to take night-photos, there are no one in your way

Comment

• I’m ok! Still have my job! Oh god this stress is going to kill me. I really hope they are done with this massacre now. Another 700 people getting fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X