No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a safe journey, hope the traffic is not too bad, just pump up the volume on your sterio with Rammstein and you wont notice the traffic. I finish at 2.30 which is 4.30 for you i think. Going home to dye my hair black, its natural colour is a horrible boring brown so always dye it every few weeks.
    How boring i cant believe i am talking about my hair, must be getting old lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Have fun Maya! : ) I wish I had holiday too.

RBF, hair talk is nice! I also dye my hair every few weeks. And my natural hair colour is almost grey. :--D
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I am really lucky i have a few greys but not too bad, my husband has more grey than me and he is 40, i think i have my mum"s genes, she still had mainly dark hair at 79.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Having to log off now as finishing work, i really miss the forum at home but will see you all tomorrow pm.

@CW I never seem to get the chance to chat to you as you are always logged on at different times to me so when i get online at home maybe we can have some conversations

Comment

• See you tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day! : )
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Have fun Maya! : ) I wish I had holiday too.
              You didn't understand me. The rest were enjoying a public day while I was in class.

Comment

• ^ Ah right, sorrysorrysorry! Yeah I remember reading about it in some other (?) thread. My bad. D:

Comment

• @RBF, normally when you're online I'm in school with no access to the forum
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    ^ Ah right, sorrysorrysorry! Yeah I remember reading about it in some other (?) thread. My bad. D:
                    ja, ja, ja ...same thread I think...

They have laugh at me... I would have done the same

Comment

• Everybody talking at the same time.

STOP!!!! You'll drive me crazy

Comment

• @ CW School ???? although never been discussed i thought you were in your 20s !!

Comment

• Just ordered a LINKS 234 hoodie from EMP, its sooooooooooooooo cool!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            @ CW School ???? although never been discussed i thought you were in your 20s !!
                            Never been discussed.....

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            My "friends" are making so many assumptions because of the age gap between me and my boyfriend :/
                            Only 4 years, not exactly a huge one.
                            It's because after February, if we do certain things (you can probably work out what) then he could be accused of molesting me...fuck sake :/
                            Are you sure?

Hey, I've seen others posting information about themselves so I thought I'd join the party

I am a welsh teenager, called ......blablabla

Comment

• He He must have missed that conversation on one of my many days away from forum. See i miss out on a lot while i am away.

Anyway how are you today?

Comment

• Very, very nervous but I'm OK

Comment

Working...
                                X