Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Calculus is a bitch
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Algebra, Calculus ....

Good moments

Comment

• I just finished my last math course today. No more math until next year when I go to college. But I hope that I don't have to study math there. D:

We studied things like linear algebra, functions, arithmetic and geometric lines and the sums of those numbers. Way too complicated for me so I'm glad it's over and I can concentrate on German. 8)
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          i just finished my last math course today. No more math until next year when i go to college.

party!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^ YEAH! And by college I actually meant a university.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I love History, always have.
              Maths on the other hand....well it was fine until the alphabet joined in. Letters belong in English, not maths :/
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Calculus is a bitch
                You better believe it. I took the AP Calculus test in an attempt to get college credit. I totally bombed it. I'm pretty sure I guessed on at least half of it. D:

Comment

• 6 out of 30 in my physics test today....that went spectacularly wrong for me :')

Comment

• I've had the privilege of never having to take physics. I'm sorry your test went so horribly. :/

Comment

• It's ok, as long as I do well in Chemistry and Biology I'm fine

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        6 out of 30 in my physics test today....that went spectacularly wrong for me :')
                        ooops

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                        I've had the privilege of never having to take physics. I'm sorry your test went so horribly. :/
                        That's a pity, not a privilege.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        It's ok, as long as I do well in Chemistry and Biology I'm fine

Comment

• If you knew how bad I am at physics, you wouldn't say that.

Comment

• Trying desperately to finish a 3-week-overdue English assessment :/

Comment

• Reading through the posts i missed while away from work i have to say that i feel really thick compared to all my friends here, i only have 5 GCSE ans 1 A level in English, to be honest i think Maya your English is better than mone. Oh well i think i have a degree in life which may mean something.
                              Feeling a bit blue today so need cheering up!!
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• See what i mean, should be Mine not Mone lol!!
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X