No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate biscuits for breakfast sounds good to me!! the only thing i can stomach at 5.30am though is toast and marmite lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      ^Meh, I guess so but now I'm having panic attacks and biting my gums to the point of having ulcers so I don't know if it really is worth it :/

On a more positive note, chocolate biscuits for breakfast make a good start to any day.
      I'm going to say it another time. You should think about looking for help. That sounds really bad.

And yes that´s a good start.

Comment

^Meh, I guess so but now I'm having panic attacks and biting my gums to the point of having ulcers so I don't know if it really is worth it :/

On a more positive note, chocolate biscuits for breakfast make a good start to any day.
        While that's not a good thing, it's still better than the cutting and all that. I think it's just that you're having withdrawals. That will subside in due time.

Comment

• Sorry guys, gave up again about an hour ago
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Ahh I feel bad reading these messages. :c You have my full support. :---)
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Thanks. Sorry for bringing all this to the forum but it's the only place where not hiding it won't have consequences. Except maybe pissing a few people off.

Comment

• @CW

Why don't you go to a shrink? You have to take care of that issue of yours. We will not judge you by what you are revealing to us, but we don't have the power to really help you.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I think it's good that you can talk about things! I don't see any reason why you couldn't discuss about it here if it makes you feel better. If it pisses someone off, they can choose not to read these posts. : )
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Snake, I would be happy to see a shrink if I could find one to talk to me without my parents permission. I honestly fear nothing more than them finding out :/ I'm not expecting help from anyone, but I admit to feeling like I need to tell people. I kept it to myself for 4 years when it was only a small problem, nowhere near as extreme, and I think that has made things worse now.

Comment

• It speaks volumes of you character when you talk to us and show us how self-aware you are of your problems. You at least know that something needs to be done.

Like Snake said, we really can't do much of anything other than listen and try to give helpful advice. There are people, though, who can and will help you. Find an authoritative figure who you can trust and talk to them about it.

While I'm on the topic, I know you don't want your parents to know, but they're going to have to know. They can't help you if they don't know what's going on. Will they be upset when they find out? Yes, but it's not because they're mad at you. I don't know your parents, but generally speaking, when their children are in trouble, parents want to do everything they can to keep their children healthy and safe. If they care enough, that's what they'll do. They'll help you get the psychiatric attentiuon you need, among other things.

Don't worry. Everything will be OK. It doesn't feel like it right now, but it will. You just have to trust it and be patient. If you ever need to vent about anything, Facebook me. I might not be there, and I might not get to you right away, but I'll do what I can when I can in order to at least try to help make things easier for you. -hug-

Comment

• I really can't though, my dad is in the same boat as me and has been told too much stress could pretty much kill him :'( I'm pretty sure this information would count as stressful.

Comment

• So this is an inherited condition? If that's the case, that's all the more reason to get help for it. Maybe you and your dad can work together to make things better.

Comment

• I have no idea, apparently depression can run in the family. But I started self-harming before he did, so I don't think it has anything to do with that :/

Comment

• If you need one more person to talk to more personally, I'd be happy to try and listen to you. : ) It's sad to hear that you're father is going through this too. :c

Comment

I have no idea, apparently depression can run in the family. But I started self-harming before he did, so I don't think it has anything to do with that :/
                                Well, even if it's not, it seems like you both have issues that need to be worked out. If your dad has the same problem, then he understands how you feel. You have to be the bigger person here and take the initiative to take charge of your lives and fix it. Nobody should have to feel like that, especially not somebody like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X