Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
    I should have probably explained myself more than I did.

It's not like that at all. He's not mean to me. In fact, we're very good friends. This is merely me being stupid and wishing that he would change his mind, which is silly because he won't.
    That´s what I understood....I disagree with @CW Give away hope, it's much better, try to forget him. I was in the same situation (maybe worse) and the best is finish with hope and go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      It's like a little pet name....
      Not trying to take the piss or anything but it is just a bit cute :')
      Double murder... he'll resurrect you and after will kill you again.

Comment

• Sorry, misread your post...didn't see the part about "change his mind". Guess that means he knows how you feel. In that case, it's probably best to try and move on. Sorry for possibly causing more confusion :'(
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Double murder... he'll resurrect you and after will kill you again.
          Playing with fire is fun....

Comment

• What I think you should do, is get away from him for a little while. You don't need cut relations with him; just stay away from him for some time.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              What I think you should do, is get away from him for a little while. You don't need cut relations with him; just stay away from him for some time.
              I'll have plenty of time to do that after the semester is over. We'll have Christmas break, and I student teach this coming semester, so I'll be very busy with that. I'm hoping I'll be over it even before I get to that point.

Comment

• ^Hopefully it will be off your mind by then, but if not at least you'll have a welcome distraction.

Comment

Playing with fire is fun....
                  Sure, but he is ignoring us, so you are save.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                    I'll have plenty of time to do that after the semester is over. We'll have Christmas break, and I student teach this coming semester, so I'll be very busy with that. I'm hoping I'll be over it even before I get to that point.
                    Hope that´s time enough...

Comment

^Hopefully it will be off your mind by then, but if not at least you'll have a welcome distraction.
                      I have faith that it will be. As far as I know, this could be a very temporary thing. Who knows?

Thanks for the support, guys. It means a lot to me. <3

Comment

• Maybe it is, you never know, you might find somebody else who loves you as much as you love them.

This may not be the case for everyone else, but it's the least I could do after all the help you've given me. Just wish I could do more

Comment

• I hope to see that be true one of these days. In the meantime, I should probably be patient and put more time towards school and my future.

Awww. I didn't really do a whole lot other than listen, and that's not hard to do at all. I wanted to help. It's OK that there's not a whole lot you can do. It's the thought that counts. -hug-

Comment

• I really hope it does become true for you.

Maybe so, but most people won't even do that -_- I've gone 22 days without doing anything (i.e cutting or burning), feel good about it but it's taking its toll on me :/

Comment

• It's a good sign that you've been able to hold out for that long. That's progress. It shows that you're stronger than you think you are. If you happen to have one of those bad days, just keep pushing through it and know that there are people out there who care and want to help.

Comment

• ^Meh, I guess so but now I'm having panic attacks and biting my gums to the point of having ulcers so I don't know if it really is worth it :/

On a more positive note, chocolate biscuits for breakfast make a good start to any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X