No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know, I suppose you are very very frightened, therefore your brain doesn´t work as good as always

Comment

• Yup, I'm shitting myself...
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Don´t lose time, RUN

Comment

• But I haven't stretched my quadriceps yet!

Comment

• Beg for your life, the iberian troll is coming!!!!!

uhhhhhh

Comment

• I have to say, I'm very fond of the Iberian Troll moniker. Thank you, Lazlo Vass.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Was Laszlo? I thought it was yours....

Comment

• ^The guy from Donaukinder?

Comment

• ^Yup, that one. He was the one who called me an Iberian Troll.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      I think that if you are in a relationship that is hurting you more than anything else, you should let him go. I understand that it is hard, and you always have the hope that eventually he will stop being a dick, but trust me, its not worth it. Try to stay away from him. Its better to be alone, than being in a bad relationship. Masturbation is not that bad.
                      I should have probably explained myself more than I did.

It's not like that at all. He's not mean to me. In fact, we're very good friends. This is merely me being stupid and wishing that he would change his mind, which is silly because he won't.

Comment

• ^Ah, now it makes more sense. Don't give up hope, you never know what might happen! You're not being stupid, you can't control your heart, but you can put it in to action

Comment

• ^You explained yourself well. It was I who didn't bother to read everything ^^

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^Yup, that one. He was the one who called me an Iberian Troll.
                            I found it, his words were ... "Oh My poor little Iberian Troll"

Comment

• It's like a little pet name....
                              Not trying to take the piss or anything but it is just a bit cute :')

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                ^Ah, now it makes more sense. Don't give up hope, you never know what might happen! You're not being stupid, you can't control your heart, but you can put it in to action
                                If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, I don't think that would be a good idea.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^You explained yourself well. It was I who didn't bother to read everything ^^
                                It's fine, Snake.

Comment

Working...
                                X