• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RBF, that's crap :/

RIP to the seven people who lost their lives on the M5 on Friday x
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I will 2nd that CW
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^^ I read about that on a different forum. May they rest in peace, and I'm sending good vibes to their families.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
          We've missed you to! Well, I can't really speak for the others o.o but I've definitely missed you
          In this case, you were speaking for me too

Comment

• Awww, thanks, guys.

Comment

• Sometimes I´m out of the world..

I searched for it, RIP to them and hope all the injured will recover soon

Comment

• About 25 vehicles, 7 dead and 51 injured

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  About 25 vehicles, 7 dead and 51 injured
                  Yes I found it...

Comment

• I have too much on my mind. Just so I don't have to type this out again, I'm going to copy-and-paste what I posted from another forum.

I realized yesterday (or, rather, finally admitted to myself) that I wasn't over someone who I thought I was over. I don't know why I still feel for him. Well, I do, but I shouldn't, as I know he doesn't like me that way. I just wish I knew how to handle it better. It's hard, especially since I'm convinced that part of me will always love him. He's that special. Really, he's one of the most beautiful people I've ever known. I want it to go away so I don't have to feel so bad every time I see him.

:'(

Comment

• I´m really sorry, I know that feeling and it's really hard, most of all if he is a very close person and you meet him often. I hope is not the case.

Comment

• Aw hun, that must be really hard My best mate is in the same situation and it sucks. I hope it all works out for you x

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          I´m really sorry, I know that feeling and it's really hard, most of all if he is a very close person and you meet him often. I hope is not the case.
                          We have the same major, and since this is fall (and, therefore, marching band season), the only day I don't see him is on Sunday. We're both in marching band, and we're in the same concert band. We sit with each other on band trips.

D;

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Aw hun, that must be really hard My best mate is in the same situation and it sucks. I hope it all works out for you x
                          Thanks. It just sucks that the only thing I can really do about it is wait it out and hope that time heals me.

Comment

• It will, it just might take a lot of time to do it. -virtual hug-

Comment

• It often does. I don't understand how I constantly put myself in that sort of position. -sigh-

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                                We have the same major, and since this is fall (and, therefore, marching band season), the only day I don't see him is on Sunday. We're both in marching band, and we're in the same concert band. We sit with each other on band trips.
                                D;
                                Thanks. It just sucks that the only thing I can really do about it is wait it out and hope that time heals me.

In that case, you're in hell. Hope that will change soon, time goes by very slow when we are talking about a heart broken

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                                It often does. I don't understand how I constantly put myself in that sort of position. -sigh-
                                Because you can't choose the person you love

Comment

Working...
                                X