X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!!!!

wherever you go is crowded. xD

Comment

• You know how you can let an object completely disapear?

Just call it "Emigrate"...
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Good one mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          You know how you can let an object completely disapear?

Just call it "Emigrate"...
          You wouldn't have dared if RBF and ER were still around regularly . . . but I enjoyed it, and for a second even had to remind myself who/what Emigrate is

Comment

• Congratulations to Waidmann for now living in a city that has a beer-pipeline. I hope you've arranged for a tap at your place

Comment

• Enough beer to fill 12,000 bottles an hour
              Amazing!!!!!

Comment

• Ahh Brugge, gotta go there some day when I'm back home, seems like a nice town.
                I'm still sailing around Jamaica,tomorrow will be my 50th day at sea. Taking positions using the sun, planets and other objects is still something magical to me

Comment

• @The Rose: No, that wasn't possible . But it's actually a great thing, now the big truchs don't have to get into the old city anymore.

If anyone here is ever in Bruges, just let me know, I'll arrange you free accomodation
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    If anyone here is ever in Bruges, just let me know, I'll arrange you free accomodation
                    I might take you up on that
                    Right now I'm packing an tomorrow morning real early I'm flying down to Prague. Another place for good beer

Comment

• Prague!!!! I should visit Prague again, have lots of fun and take great photos.

Comment

• Just had breakfast. There are appr. 40 German pupils on a school-trip in our hotel. When I showed up in the breakfast-room in a Rammstein-t shirt, some started to applaud.

Comment

• They have Good traste for music. Are you still in Prague?

Comment

• ^I came home last night (Friday). Now it's time to look through all the pictures and see if they turned out as hoped.

Comment

• Sailing North of Panama, Matthew was a little to close to us. Hopefully Jamaica will still be there next week, because we're going to Montego Bay

Comment

• Hope you're doing fine and are ready to enjoy the local music - if you get the chance. What is your position on board? My uncle was a sailor, and as a child I used to love hearing about his travels all over the world and the little gifts he would sometime bring back.

Comment

Working...
                                X