Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Maybe I am burned out.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I don't think so

Comment

• ^Maybe he turned. He came into the Light and left the dark side for good.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I see bad signs in other places, he is still in the dark side

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen1205
            hey!
            i am thinking to start a NGO where i can make each and every child litrate. can you guyz suggest me your views , how to initiate this process
            Looking at your language I guess you 're not even fully literate yourself. I suggest you start there.
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Well said Waidmann.

Comment

• ^ Don't answer spammers, just report them

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  ^ Don't answer spammers, just report them
                  Reported

Comment

• Man, there are 3 people here of who I can't really say whether they made the most odd first posts here or they're just spambots.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                      Man, there are 3 people here of who I can't really say whether they made the most odd first posts here or they're just spambots.
                      Spambots, or human spammers . . . but definitely spammers. It's fun when spammers and trolls write to each other, or maybe it's the same answering it's own post, trying to drum up interest. The one about new system have been here long, and asked the same question in different form a couple of times before ;-)

Comment

• ^Maybe they should ask some kind of Rammstein-related question before you can attend this board. Some will still get through as they can look things up, but definetly less. And sometimes the admins could do a better job by just looking at the username they suggest. If I wanted to become a member by the name "Dysonvacuumcleaner" they should be able to derive that my intentions are slightly more commercial than Rammstein fan-based. But I guess the spammers are getting better at those things as well.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^ I see no reason why you can't change your name to Dysonvaccuumcleaner if you want. :-D

Comment

• ^It would be stupid ! And an over-eager mod might ban me for thinking I'm a scam. And even more, I'm more of a lazy swiffer-guy than a vaccuum guy XD.

Besides, evil-doing lurkers might take advantage of the fact that the Waidmann-name would be free again. They might even post terrible stuff while half of the board doesn't notice it isn't me anymore. That reminds me of some names for this whose gone thread, though nobody misses them in the least XD.
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Besides, evil-doing lurkers might take advantage of the fact that the Waidmann-name would be free again. They might even post terrible stuff while half of the board doesn't notice it isn't me anymore. That reminds me of some names for this whose gone thread, though nobody misses them in the least XD.
                              I remember the one, I don't think he'll be back even if the name were free. It wasn't the name, it was the trolling he liked

Comment

• So, it's Friday night, have you any nice plans for the weekend?

I'm turning in soon, as I have to get up early and catch a train to Silkeborg and meet up with old photography friends, most of whom I haven't seen IRL for nearly ten years. I don't think there'll be many pictures taken, but there'll be lots of catching up. We know each other from a now defunct photo-site where we had plenty at meet-ups, so it'll be fun so see the old crowd again . . . and not to be one of the oldest there

Comment

Working...
                                X