Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurSander View Post
    Well, I expected to fly to Norway but yesterday I got an email that there would be 3 extra engineers boarding in Stavanger so there wouldn't be any room for an extra crew change.
    So, the plan is that I'll hear on friday what the plan is
    Most likely I'll have to board another vessel in Rotterdam on saterday, sail to the anchorage and then board the ship.
    Make it Sunday

Comment

• ^seems like you're quite all over Europe . En als ik je vlag correct interpreteer, begrijp je maar al te goed wat ik hier nu schrijf, beste noorderbuur .
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^so do I

Comment

• First bookstore Sold Out, second... I bought the last one. New Potter's book is mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            First bookstore Sold Out, second... I bought the last one. New Potter's book is mine.
            Great. I just put it on my wish list at Amazon. Happy reading

Comment

• @ Maya: Great! I'm a bit afraid to read it actually, although Rowling never disappointed me (which was hard, as she raised the standards pretty high for herself after a few books). Hopefully it'll live up to the expectations.

@The Rose: Haha, funny you understood
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Not written by Rowling, is a new play by Jack Thorne, the premiere was yesterday. It says is based on a story by Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne. So it continues the story but it's written in a very different way.

Comment

• ^it's been getting great reviews and Rowling has expressed her approval.

Comment

• After finishing the first part of the first act I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                      ^seems like you're quite all over Europe . En als ik je vlag correct interpreteer, begrijp je maar al te goed wat ik hier nu schrijf, beste noorderbuur .
                      I've just left Europe, and yeah, you're right zuiderbuur.

Comment

• I seem to see a mass of spam-profiles and threads recently? It annoying. Maybe it should be made more difficult to sign up for the forum?

Comment

• ^yeah, maybe something to prove that you're not a robot making an account, though I wouldn't know if that's a difficult thing to create.

You know what I just realized? It's been ages since Snake and I had a fight ! Not that I'm looking for one (and never was), but that used to be a common thing around here...
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

You know what I just realized? It's been ages since Snake and I had a fight ! Not that I'm looking for one (and never was), but that used to be a common thing around here...
                            Many things have changed.

Comment

Probably because there is nothing new to talk about.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^You always used to find something, but lately you agree

Comment

Working...
                                X