Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    So it's been raining here for two weeks, and my mother is still in hospital with the aftereffects of a stroke. But tomorrow I'm going to the Netherlands and house-sit for my friends. It's probably rain there as well, but who cares: It will be Dutch rain.

@Waidmann, I might make it down to Brugge as well, so if within the rest of July you see an elderly blonde in a Rammstein-T and army pants, stop her, it might be me
    I hope your mother gets better soon. We have 38 degrees, last week We had Summer storms two nights, but during the day it was very hot. Enjoy your holidays.

I would like if you two meet, can you imagine him stopping you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Congratulations @Snake

Obrigado

Last edited by Snake; 07-11-2016, 05:41 AM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

So it's been raining here for two weeks, and my mother is still in hospital with the aftereffects of a stroke. But tomorrow I'm going to the Netherlands and house-sit for my friends. It's probably rain there as well, but who cares: It will be Dutch rain.

@Waidmann, I might make it down to Brugge as well, so if within the rest of July you see an elderly blonde in a Rammstein-T and army pants, stop her, it might be me
        Oww, I guess I'm way too late, but I sincerily hope your mother gets better. I wish you and the family much strength in these moments of peril.

Have fun in the Netherlands however! And I'll keep my eyes open in Bruges , and will buy you a drink if we really get to encounter. You might recognize a curly-headed fellow in his late 20's enjoying the school summer vacation.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I remembered a funny detail from the concert played in Finland on 2nd of July. During "Du Riechst So Gut", when the second verse starts with "Ich warte bis es dunkel ist", Till looks at the sky and comments something about the darkness, or more of the lack of darkness. It's hard to hear what he says, probably something "Heute wird es nicht" or something, though I don't know wheter that's grammartically correct. But it's a funny detail about the finnish mid-summer, when it doesn't get very dark any time of the day. That song is played around midnight. That's why I look forward to the arena concerts so the visuals would have full effect.

It can be seen in this video around 2:40:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFVRKeGQZjc

Any idea what he says?

Comment

• ^Yeah, I think you're right, he says "Heute wird's nicht". And the "es" (or abbreviated " 's ") stands for the darknes ("dunkel"). Funny comment indeed.

I always wondered what Till said on Völkerball during Stripped when Ollie gets out of the boat. He says something that ends with "s' il vous plaît" while gesturing with his arm to Ollie. Anyone understands it? Ollie reacts a bit weird, nodding in a sort of negative way?
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              ^Yeah, I think you're right, he says "Heute wird's nicht". And the "es" (or abbreviated " 's ") stands for the darknes ("dunkel"). Funny comment indeed.

I always wondered what Till said on Völkerball during Stripped when Ollie gets out of the boat. He says something that ends with "s' il vous plaît" while gesturing with his arm to Ollie. Anyone understands it? Ollie reacts a bit weird, nodding in a sort of negative way?
              I think he says "avec amour, s'il vous plait".

Comment

• ^Sounds about right, thx!
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• My part of the travels for this tour is done. It was a crazy summer, crazy experiences. I don't know if anything could top this for me. It's good to be back to "normal" life, although I already miss the road and miss the fire.
                  Die Rammstein Akten.
                  The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                  http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• So just back from a very, very hot day in Waidmann's hometown. It's very pretty and well worth a visit, but I would like to come back when it's not so hot. We Northerners are not made for high temperatures ;-) We didn't meet, Waidmann is also on holiday, but we'll try to meet up later in the year, when he comes to my hometown.

Comment

So just back from a very, very hot day in Waidmann's hometown. It's very pretty and well worth a visit, but I would like to come back when it's not so hot. We Northerners are not made for high temperatures ;-) We didn't meet, Waidmann is also on holiday, but we'll try to meet up later in the year, when he comes to my hometown.
                      Come to Madrid, 40 C today, it's a pity you couldn't meet this time, hope next time is possible.

Comment

• Busy week for me. Moving next week, so I have to put all my stuff into boxes and decide if I have to keep it or not.
                        Applying for a Jamaican work visa, some small things to do at the bank and the municipality,
                        sending the last documents to Latvia (the company is based in The Netherlands but their Human Resources are done in Latvia), saying goodbye to my grandmother and my great-grandmother, my friends, the rest of the family... I'm so tired right now and I haven't even started working yet.
                        And the heat isn't helping at all.

Comment

So just back from a very, very hot day in Waidmann's hometown. It's very pretty and well worth a visit, but I would like to come back when it's not so hot. We Northerners are not made for high temperatures ;-) We didn't meet, Waidmann is also on holiday, but we'll try to meet up later in the year, when he comes to my hometown.
                          Haha, indeed. In the winter it's very nice as well. The boat trip is also much fun and not expensive. Do let me know when you'll return.
                          In the meanwhile I had my share of pleasure in Florence, where we hit 40°C as well Maya . It helped that I didn't had to work.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^I DID take the boat-trip, the idea of not having to walk for an hour and still get around, was very appealing . . . I almost took the horse-carriage-trip as well, but that was too expensive.

Comment

• Cool! I never did the horse-carriage-trip either, because of the money and the conviction that it is just not as fun as it seems.
                              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Well, I expected to fly to Norway but yesterday I got an email that there would be 3 extra engineers boarding in Stavanger so there wouldn't be any room for an extra crew change.
                                So, the plan is that I'll hear on friday what the plan is
                                Most likely I'll have to board another vessel in Rotterdam on saterday, sail to the anchorage and then board the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X